A drift down the Niagara...

BlueEye

dave beat me to it. He's fast. It is Zone 19 Lake Erie. Bass and Musky are closed season there. We got into a school of Perch there and of course went back and caught a cold and nothing else.

Somehow my last post about where didn't work. PM me Huzz and I'll tell you exactly where we fished.

I think the change in depth is about 700 feet. The river at LaSalle NY is something like 6 feet deep. The river next to North Tonawanda where we have fished is 15 to 20 feet deep. I won't go that much further down stream. I have seen boats as far down as the "TURN AROUND NOW OR BE ON THE WKBW CHANNEL 7 NEWS AT 11" marker. My Uncle from there thought it was funny to hit the kill switch and pretend the motor won't start while heading towards the Falls, yea funny. He still thinks if the Viet Cong couldn't kill him nothing will.

I think the change in depth is about 700 feet. The river at LaSalle NY is something like 6 feet deep. The river next to North Tonawanda where we have fished is 15 to 20 feet deep. I won't go that much further down stream. I have seen boats as far down as the "TURN AROUND NOW OR BE ON THE WKBW CHANNEL 7 NEWS AT 11" marker. My Uncle from there thought it was funny to hit the kill switch and pretend the motor won't start while heading towards the Falls, yea funny. He still thinks if the Viet Cong couldn't kill him nothing will.

Actually Old this is what I meant.

http://www.geographic.org/nautical_charts/24_lake_erie/14832_1_upper_niagara_river.html

Since I had only seen the river from shore I had no idea of how deep it was in spots.