Eagle Lake near Haliburton-help

scuro2

I'll be heading up to Eagle lake in the second half of August. First, if anyone has a cottage up there and would like to do some fishing on their boat, I'd gladly pay for gas. Second, I know in the general area there are some muskie lakes so I'd be willing to pay for guiding. Please PM me. Finally, is there a Marina on the lake? My mom loves the pontoon boat rides :)

I don't think that there is a marina on Eagle Lake. You might have to make a run to Fort Irwin and see if they rent boats there. That's on Haliburton Lake.

They did years ago as I had a family cottage as a child and my uncle's buddies would either rent from there or pay and launch

Yeah we drove by there last time had ice cream at the variety store. That is a good idea. We are on the north end of Eagle so not too far away...ty :)

If you plan to go there I can send you a map for some bass spots via a PM

I rented a cottage on that lake last summer for a week. Its not a big lake - on calm days my wife paddle boarded the whole thing in a short amount of time. There is no marina on the lake. I never saw a musky - just smallies. Its a great lake for families as there is a lot of sandy shores.