Cancer has struck me NF

wormdunker

• 3 months later...

I read the sad news that Brian has passed on LSMB and thought it appropriate to share with our fishing brotherhood.

I pray that I may live to fish

Until my dying day.

And when it comes to my last cast,

I then most humbly pray:

When in the Lord's great landing net

And peacefully asleep

That in His mercy I be judged

Big enough to keep.

Without knowing Brian other than his contributions here, they were reflective of a great soul.

RIP Wormdunker.

I read the sad news that Brian has passed on LSMB and thought it appropriate to share with our fishing brotherhood.

I pray that I may live to fish

Until my dying day.

And when it comes to my last cast,

I then most humbly pray:

When in the Lord's great landing net

And peacefully asleep

That in His mercy I be judged

Big enough to keep.

Without knowing Brian other than his contributions here, they were reflective of a great soul.

RIP Wormdunker.

We just spoke. Please...

Oh man

Honestly one of the best guys I've met

RIP

Edited by manitoubass2

I just heard the phone Rick and saw your number. I turned to my wife and said "Brian died", I swear. Not the ending we were all praying for. Give me a moment to let me get my head around this Rick and I'll call you back. Was at the funeral home for a friend just last freeking night.

Pikeslayer what is LSMB? I need details of any arrangements. I can't remember how to spell his last name. Urbsas?

I just heard the phone Rick and saw your number. I turned to my wife and said "Brian died", I swear. Not the ending we were all praying for. Give me a moment to let me get my head around this Rick and I'll call you back. Was at the funeral home for a friend just last freeking night.Pikeslayer what is LSMB? I need details of any arrangements. I can't remember how to spell his last name. Urbsas?

Here's the details OI

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Brian-Urias&lc=3174&pid=185850794&mid=7452684

LSMB = Lake Simcoe Message Board

saddened to hear. His lust for life and bravery in the face of this scourge was awesome! I will never forget his "F*** CANCER" response when we first chatted on his diagnosis. May you rest in peace, and be lulled to sleep by the sound of that tug on the reel. My condolences to the family.