Posting photos help please.

Old Ironmaker

once you have uploaded the pics to Photobucket select the one you want. Once its loaded, right-click your mouse while on the photo. select "copy image address".

now back to your post here. In the menu bar above this text is a picture icon (looks like a framed picture) click on it. When it opens, put your cursor in the empty box. Hold down the Cntrl key and the "v". click OK

and there it is

oswt-00.gif

Open Photobucket, click on picture you want.

Screenshot_20170220-115641_zpse0kixots.p

Click on this icon, the sideways triangle thingy.

Click on "copy link to clipboard"

Screenshot_20170220-115655_zpsnhkejbem.p

Click on the bottom code

Screenshot_20170220-115703_zpspatbe7bc.p

Come to OFC, right click where you want to post it and it will add a code

Screenshot_20170220-120736_zpshulnhncr.p

Hit post and voila!

Edited by manitoubass2

Find the picture you want to post.

Click on the little bars that appear when you hover on the image in your album and click Share.

Click on the IMG code box to copy the code.

Alternatively click on the picture to go to the picture to copy the IMG code.

When creating a post right click on the reply box and click paste to paste the code into your post.

Click on preview to see what your post will look like.

Capture3_zpsgghch13j.jpg

I use Tiny pics when it comes up go to left click default then click message board (640x480) then left click choose file go to where your pictures are and open which one you want to post then left click it when it uploads go to image codes and left click,it will turn black,then right click and copy then go to your message and paste

k3pzzr.jpg then click post

I am still trying guys. Over and over again the entire slideshow downloads to here. My OFC site doesn't work as designed in the last 6 months, can't use the quote feature or copy and paste a link like before. The upper tool bar that has Bold, Italics, font etc. plus the window where I am supposed to click to post a pic is on the same upper toolbar doesn't light up, sometimes, sometimes it does. I dunno. I really want to show you all the 3 Pics I caught last year! Yes that is a laff out loud.

M2, I think it would be easier to land a space shuttle using your phone. I have nothing that looks like that here on W/10.