3 limits of Crappie!

limeyangler

Hi all,

A new buddy of mine took me to his crappie hot spot, great morning! Good company, +7C with sunshine and the fish were biting too. All fish in 16 to 17 FOW, very light bite. They were hitting plastics on small jigs but I have to say they liked my spoon tipped with a minnow head better than the plastics.

You must have brought back the warm weather with you. Now you have to clean em' all but then you get to eat em' too!!! We used to toss them all back before we knew better.

That is one great Crappie spot, send GPS co-ordinance please. I promise I won't sell them.

LOL....I won an electric fillet knife last summer in the local bass tournament, gave it a workout, lol....gonna take some practice but probably quicker than the old fashioned way once I get the hang of it.

Already more comments than catching a shark...

Crappie<shark

Good shooting guys!!!!

LOL......I was kinda thinking the same thing, mind you it was a pretty small shark!

Awesome Simon. Wish we had crappie around here :(

No crappie there bro.....well you make up for it with the trout you catch!

you realise some people might hate you for going form sun to snow in the same week and bagging beauty catches at each one, right?

LOL....if they hating on me they are giving some other poor bugger a rest. Got an 'Antiguan Crappie' video in the works though ;)