wlure - experience?

MSBruno

Anyone ever try these? www.wlure.com

I know all about importing from China, the risks/quality that can be expected, plus, I've read the reviews and watching videos on youtube .... just wanted to see if anyone has actually made the jump and tried any?

Whats the biggest worry from paying to these off shore places? I see somethings I would like. Im not sure I want to use the debt payment thing. Guess I need to make a pay pal account. I hear it,s secure. For the price of the items, if they are crap, it,s not a real loss. I just dont want to get my money high jacket.

Whats the biggest worry from paying to these off shore places? .

B I ordered a few things through amazon, solar powered, pumps for my bird baths, one came, one not, got a refund.

Ordered another time in Dec. and it didn't come waiting for another shipment! Amazon sticks by you and refund.

Check Amazon maybe they have them! OR keep your money in your jacket!

Buy via Aliexpress and you're safe and secure.

I dont see that on their site. Pay pal.

Oh Albert

Pumps for a bird bath? You need to get out fishing. Or maybe you get mallards coming to them baths. Then you got a good thing going. Couple of calls and blam blam, fresh duck on the bbq. :D

paypal is secure

i have more trouble with things getting lost in shipping or taking 2 months to get here

i have had a couple of things not show up, one just credited my paypal account the other paypal took the money off them and gave it back to me