Fishbum rant what the hell !!!! Non fishing beware

2 tone z71

My wife and a few of her Co workers got together and decided for a Xmas gift to get there husbands fishbum clothing.

Ordered back in Nov with delivered promises for Christmas.

Deadlines run out and several sorrys later they promised a 60.00 "gift pack" and the t shirt the jacket was suppose to come with for non Christmas delivery.

I just got my coat end of January ,Co workers havnt received there goods yet,and surprise surprise no thank you gift pack or t shirt .

There customer service is crap,maybe there on the way out Buyer BEWARE !!!!!

Edited by North East Shark

That sux big time! I deal with TD Canada Trust. If I shop on line or any where else & use my TD visa card or debit card the bank will guarantee my money is safe against fraudulent transactions. If this applies to you, make sure you still have your emails from that company they usually send when your order was placed,when it was shipped & any transaction numbers that usually accompany such emails. Good luck!

Same thing happened here. my wife ordered a "king" jacket mid november ish for me for xmas. Nothing, then promised it would be delivered after xmas. Nothing not even an email unless we contacted them. Sorry the items arent in yet was all we got. Finally close to the end of Januaray we recieved the item.

Heard a few stories like yours and mine. Better to buy fishbum merch from outlets like bass pro or where ever, that way it will say if its in stock or not, rather from the site itself.

That said, the do carry a great product and the price point for there product is spot on imo.

Edited by anders

Same thing happened here. my wife ordered a "king" jacket mid november ish for me for xmas. Nothing, then promised it would be delivered after xmas. Nothing not even an email unless we contacted them. Sorry the items arent in yet was all we got. Finally close to the end of Januaray we recieved the item.

Heard a few stories like yours and mine. Better to buy fishbum merch from outlets like bass pro or where ever, that way it will say if its in stock or not, rather from the site itself.

That said, the do carry a great product and the price point for there product is spot on imo.

Why would you still buy there product knowing there is a problem.... only way to fix the problem is ..... do not buy their products.... this will get their attention when sales drop.... customer service or go broke.....

Why would you still buy there product knowing there is a problem.... only way to fix the problem is ..... do not buy their products.... this will get their attention when sales drop.... customer service or go broke.....

We realized this after we had ordered.

Have delt with them for many years now....growing pains I beleive. Back when they released their stick worms they shipped my order twice. Bonus for me lol

Then in Oct I ordered a Blue jay inspired T it never came...I gave it time when I contacted them the shipping dept had trouble locating my order...they no longer had the shirt in stock so they shipped me out a $100 hoodie to make good.

it's unfortunate that these things happen, a couple local Canadians seemed to have got a good thing going but the shipping woes are definitely a black eye.

Lol, looks like thaclothing professional UFC etc Fighters wear.

Sounds like some horrible service that's for sure

It's for when you're combat fishing Bronte and the Credit for some street-fighting salmon. Only the tough ones make it past the snaggers, so you need to be ready for a brawl.