Trudeau on Rice Lake Tomorrow Friday the 13th

esoxansteel

From the Peterborough Examiner Tomorrow Ice Fisherman on Rice Lake out of Bewdley, will be greeted by our PM, look for the security guys, and the guy with the great hair dew, he wants to talk to the ice fisherman to show what a grass roots PM he is, he will then head to Rhino's Roadhouse to talk, then over to the Evinrude centre in Peterborough for more talks, he will be at the Evinrude Centre from 10.15 to 12.15, and our Iranian MP who white lied her immigration documents, wants you to RSVP her website if you plan on attending, you can ask how his vacation to the billionaire Aga Khan's Bahama's Island went, the Aga Khan is registered under Federal Law, and is a director and chairmen of an organization to lobby the Federal Government for foreign aid money, you can see why Trudeau was invited, along with Liberal MP Seamus O'Reagan and his husband, along with Liberal Party president Anne Gainey and her husband as well.

He hasn't done anything really badly,,,,,, yet ( please refer to Ontario for examples).

Maybe he was at Mr. Khan's to get us some money. How do you think Gov. business is done, in Parliament? Yea right.

Hold on there Bubba Boy. This is a political thread. I'm going to report you to the authorities.

The Russians are trying to hack Arts computer so he wont be able to lock the thread at least until we here from Big Cliff :whistling:

Art/ Big Cliff chime in before it gets locked by TJ our, supreme leader.

Our Energy prices will scare our American cousins from coming to Canada.

Thanks Liverelease

I thought maybe things have changed here at OFC with the rule changes---but your one sided political view has proven that hyper partisan is alive and well

I will check in again in 6 months or so and see if grown ups are here

Good Luck Art......hate and Bull is a hard fight.......take care brother---see ya.

Live, that's a good one. I'm going to mod q myself before I get impeached before Trump does. Can they impeach a Prez. elect before he takes the oath of office?

By the way Art (I know you are here) what does mod q stand for. I assume it's short for Moderator, what's the "q" represent?

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Fixed. Wish he would spend a bit less time gladhanding and actually do something besides acting like a male model.

Oh he is doing things!!!

Carbon taxes, he's trying to impose a tax on streaming video.

Pretty sure he's going to try and tax your bowel movements too!!!

OH, and he's legalizing marijuanna so he can tax that too. :tease: :tease: :tease:

Oh he is doing things!!!

Carbon taxes, he's trying to impose a tax on streaming video.

Pretty sure he's going to try and tax your bowel movements too!!!

OH, and he's legalizing marijuanna so he can tax that too. :tease: :tease: :tease:

What do you expect hes nothing more than a high school drama teacher in a rush to get us to a trillion in dept all while chasing away industry with his over the top policies. Bash trump but he will eat trudeau alive, Hopefully in four years we will elect someone with a business education and experience to fight for jobs

What do you expect hes nothing more than a high school drama teacher in a rush to get us to a trillion in dept all while chasing away industry with his over the top policies. Bash trump but he will eat trudeau alive, Hopefully in four years we will elect someone with a business education and experience to fight for jobs

:good::good:

I've always said the country, provinces, cities and towns need to be run as a business.

Therefore we need business men and women not politicians in control.

I lived in Mississauga most of my life and Hurricane Hazel new how to get it done with out racking up taxes and debt!!!

The Russians are trying to hack Arts computer so he wont be able to lock the thread at least until we here from Big Cliff :whistling:

Now that's Clever Stuff LR--Yes--did visit this sacred place a while back and got the distinct impression NO political fighting among members-Thanks for the Laugh Dude--Well done-If you ever get bored with Fishing--Maybe Stand Up Comedy is in your future :clapping:

Paul

www.perchin4ms.com

Oh leave Cliff alone, he,s chill,n in the new crib.

Besides that he is celebrating his birthday today on Friday the 13th...Or hopefully he is up at Tim Hales...

Edited by Beans

Well, anything is better than Harper! (Or Trump)

Sure, if you enjoy being taxed to death, laid off because your employer fled the country due to high operating costs and seeing billions of dollars tossed away for literally nothing.

It's a bloody joke that our PM is nothing more than a drama teacher who got in because his fathers past and he bought votes with marijuana. Next lieberal hairbrained idea for our disgrace of a province (that's right, the rest of the country despises ON) is $22k for every working age adult which will only cost a measly $170 billion per year.

Here's to hoping the ice is thin and he's wearing a pair of concrete shoes.

Labour accounts for 60% of corporate expenses. I wonder where a "businessman" would start cutting if he were PM. Great way to bring jobs to the country....

And while parliament isn't in session, I don't know how much "work" a PM can do. part of politicking is getting your face out there amongst the masses and taking the temperature of the electorate, not hiding away in an office avoiding press and exposure. If we weren't constantly reminded, I bet many Canadians would have forgot what Harper looked like. Accountability? Sure. How many press conferences was Harper available for that he didn't march out on because he didn't like the questions being asked? His very first press conference as PM he threw a hissy fit because he couldn't mandate which reporters could ask him questions.

Just thought I'd throw that in there before this gets locked.