Nipissing Ice bunglow rentals?

Big Cliff

I know this question has been posted before but I'm looking for current information. I'm thinking of getting away for a couple of days with my son and am considering Nipissing. Anyone been out this year, any recommendations for operators. I'm looking for something clean and well maintained/serviced where we can spend a couple of days.

Cliff I've been once a long time ago and I may be wrong but the bungalow had to be at full capacity.

So two of you may have to pay for the the difference!

We were one short and I think we got away with it, but not sure. Also we got this song and dance about dropping stuff in the holes. When I started bringing stuff up they said it happens! Whata bunch of crap that was! Mind you we did get fish.

I'm heading up to nipissing next weekend. Staying with Bear Creek Cottages (Idle Tyme). I havent stayed with them before but I hear nothing but good things about them. They have cottages, Ice Bungalows and day huts. There have been some pretty good reports coming from his bungalows so far this year. Seems as though the slot size is helping the walleye population.

Edited by bobowski

I'm heading up to nipissing next weekend. Staying with Bear Creek Cottages (Idle Tyme). I havent stayed with them before but I hear nothing but good things about them. They have cottages, Ice Bungalows and day huts. There have been some pretty good reports coming from his bungalows so far this year. Seems as though the slot size is helping the walleye population.

I would really appreciate it if you share your thoughts and experience when you return. I stayed with Anglers Haven years ago and they treated us well but I can only afford one trip a year like this so I would like it to be a good one (mind you any time spent with my son is good time lol)

I would really appreciate it if you share your thoughts and experience when you return. I stayed with Anglers Haven years ago and they treated us well but I can only afford one trip a year like this so I would like it to be a good one (mind you any time spent with my son is good time lol)

For sure-son tymes are special--Hear wonderful things about Rob Hyatt---booking a trip in that area mid Feb-let you know where we stayed and how me made out-we require a-- well-trained dog friendly-- environment never been an issue

It's an Adventure for sure--have FUN Cliff and All--report back please

Paul

Edited by icedude

We did Bear Creek Cottages for years and always had great service. We especially love getting off the ice at the end of the day, real toilets and showers and great facilities for cooking.

The reason we stopped going was because we didn't like bringing fish up from over 30' and having to let them go because of the restrictive slot. Will probably go back at some point, they were by far the best set up for our group over the years.

South Shore Ice Condos

www.nipissingicefishing.com/

This will be my 16th year, you wont be disappointed

Yes-- definitely Bubbles-- 10 stars-- exceptional customer care and local waters knowledge---trust that young Hungarian Vizsla dog-was a gift from a customer i believe--- they had bouncing around a few years back became a ' ice dog' and fit into their family well

Have a terrific hardwater season

Paul

Edited by icedude