Mixed emotions

Big Cliff

I called Tim's today and asked (for a fee) if I could park my truck on his property and use his trails to haul my hut out. Don't trust blazing my own trail, this soon after ice up.

The lady on the phone wants me to call back after 7 tonight and talk to Tim. She did say that the weekends would be no go for sure; because they're short on parking as it is. She doesn't see a problem weekdays; but I need to confirm this with Tim.

If it works out Cliff; there's a ride and a spot in my hut; that you'd be more then welcome to join us?

It won't be this week, need to squirt some paint on the drop down frame; but possibly next, if the ice holds over the weekend? It'll likely just be my brother in-law and myself going; so there's lots of room.

I'd like to meet and wet a line with one of the most respected guys on the board.

Dan.

I called Tim's today and asked (for a fee) if I could park my truck on his property and use his trails to haul my hut out. Don't trust blazing my own trail, this soon after ice up.

The lady on the phone wants me to call back after 7 tonight and talk to Tim. She did say that the weekends would be no go for sure; because they're short on parking as it is. She doesn't see a problem weekdays; but I need to confirm this with Tim.

If it works out Cliff; there's a ride and a spot in my hut; that you'd be more then welcome to join us?

It won't be this week, need to squirt some paint on the drop down frame; but possibly next, if the ice holds over the weekend? It'll likely just be my brother in-law and myself going; so there's lots of room.

I'd like to meet and wet a line with one of the most respected guys on the board.

Dan.

Wow Dan I would like nothing better! And I would love to see your new toy first hand. I am booked for Tuesday out of Tim's with a friend I haven't seen in way too long but apart from that just let me know!

Got home last night and the wife tells me that she found a last minute deal on a holiday trip to the Dominican Rep.

So don't think I have forgotten Cliff; but it'll be Feb. by the time I get back and I'll get something arranged then.

Now I need to find my telescopic pole and my travel gear; man I wish I put stuff away when I'm done with them. LOL

Dan.

Dan.

There is tons of free parking in Beaverton. I would think tim is probably running guys out from there still, as he usually runs down the river from his house, and I wouldn't think its frozen enough for him yet. There is always a good, well marked trail out from town as well. I'm not sure if people are parking on the ice yet or not, but I wouldn't be surprised.

IF you need some info on parking etc in beaverton, pm me. I am heading out there on tues or wed next week too.....maybe both days.

Cliff, I will text you on tuesday when I'm out there to see how your making out.

S.