Statistics Canada? Door to Door ? NF

misfish

I had something come in the mail about health care, seemed to be a third party research thing saying they were Goverment affiliated , I shredded it and haven't heard any more unless it was one of those survey phone calls I hang up on. Wife got one too, she's a US Citizen but they put her on the voting list every election, mess is modus operandi for the government.

Edited by dave524

I had something come in the mail about health care, seemed to be a third party research thing saying they were Goverment affiliated , I shredded it and haven't heard any more unless it was one of those survey phone calls I hang up on. Wife got one too, she's a US Citizen but they put her on the voting list every election, mess is modus operandi for the government.

Ya I just trashed it Dave.

Yes Raf. Seems to be about health care and such. They want me to call to set up an appointment. To busy ferdat.

I told them my hourly rate when I opened the door and they left. Appraently, they came back later and my nicer half opened the door. I need to explain that her time is money too.

Guys keep in mind the people going door to door are just ordinary people like you and I. Doing their job & putting bread on the table.

My sweet mother was a census worker for a couple years and did some door to door. I don't see the need to give them trouble/attitude. It's not like these people are trying to sell you something. The information gathered is purposeful, or at least that's the intent.

Also keep in mind that it's our legal duty to fill out any census requirements. Just like some speed limits, I may not be in agreement, but it's the law anyway.

Guys keep in mind the people going door to door are just ordinary people like you and I. Doing their job & putting bread on the table.

My sweet mother was a census worker for a couple years and did some door to door. I don't see the need to give them trouble/attitude. It's not like these people are trying to sell you something. The information gathered is purposeful, or at least that's the intent.

Also keep in mind that it's our legal duty to fill out any census requirements. Just like some speed limits, I may not be in agreement, but it's the law anyway.

Yeah.

Its the census thats a pain, not those delivering it.

The two guys that delivered our were super nice, but scared of our dog lol.

They advertised census deliverers for hire at the post office. Seems like a decent gig for those that need work, extra work etc.

They came here 3 seperate times about 3 months ago lol.

Our family was too large and they needed a different or additional document, cant remember?

It was funny he gave me a deadline though. Sure buddy

pretty sure i cant count high enough to count all your kids. Id definitely be estimating

they came by for the cencus multiple times and it was all screwed up because i was in the process of moving so my gf at the time had moved the day before and was technically not in canada during the day I as well as her destination completed the census.

pretty sure i cant count high enough to count all your kids. Id definitely be estimating

they came by for the cencus multiple times and it was all screwed up because i was in the process of moving so my gf at the time had moved the day before and was technically not in canada during the day I as well as her destination completed the census.

Lol. Yeah, 7 kids. My mom and brother in law also live with us.

Funny, the guy that gave me a deadline never came back???

The paperwork took almost a full day. Ill admit it was annoying.