UP AND AT IT SANTAS BEEN ;0)

misfish

So looks like it needs to be charged up first. Lots of stuff on you tube to get me started. Seems to be mixed reviews, but they all seem tp be professionals. LOL

That I am not.

Cant wait for the ice fishing now. This is going to be cool.

Back to peeling, Salt beef is filling the air with a nice arouma. :santa:

We had the 4 little darlings up at 6 am. After all it takes 3 hours to get through everything. The wee ones don't know how to rip and tear yet :santa:

I hear ya Bruce!

This was Karstens first Christmas and he took FOREVER ????. lotsa memories made, so cute to watch them with an eggnog in hand.

Edited by manitoubass2

Merry Christmas! You are an early bird! So am I! Your little one looks like she needs more sleep! LOL!

Well truth be told, she was up at 2am. Someone left the tree lights on, so just like Cindylou from hooville, she went to the living room and seen all the presents. We told here they will be there when we ALL wake up.

I can remember when it was I, waiting for the kids to wake up to see all the gifts. One year I slept on the couch to catch my oldest sons reaction to his new goalie pads. I did not want to miss that. And I didnt. :santa:

We had the 4 little darlings up at 6 am. After all it takes 3 hours to get through everything. The wee ones don't know how to rip and tear yet :santa:

LOL Bruce. We let her open all of ours. It was like watching the tazmania devil. LOL

You mean that's not you that I just noticed doing the solidified h2o piscatorial thing?

Merry merry & happy happy B!

Michael

I thought about it, but I would be in the out house, not the dog house.

Did not you got up that early Brian unless you where Fishing... Merry Christmas buddy :santa:

Thank you Kelvin. Same to you bud. :santa:

Amazing camera, waterproof out of box, very stable footage and voice controlled. Got mine this fall

Merry Christmas

Got it all charged up Dave. Give it a go later today. :santa:

Great Pic Brian - Merry Christmas everybody.

Great picture Bud and Merry Christmas to you & yours

Thanks fellas. Hope you are both having a great day. :santa:

Merry christmas brian!!!

I hear ya Bruce!

This was Karstens first Christmas and he took FOREVER . lotsa memories made, so cute to watch them with an eggnog in hand.

Me bad, left you out.

First christmas,s are ok exciting for the new parents, they just look and drool giggle a bit. It,s the next 15 yrs after that, that are awesome. LOL :santa:

Edited by Brian B