Boxing day sales

GBW

Hey all,

I noticed CTC had the website up to date now for all the boxing day sales and there are some really good fishing deals that I was looking at.

If you find other deals share here so someone from OFC can save some cash!

Ordered a full price striker ice suit from fishing world. I wouldn't call that Boxing Day shopping but I bought it yesterday lol. My mom and in laws where pretty good to me at Christmas so I am returning the clearance floater suit I bought at Canadian tire and putting the money towards the striker. I'd like to get one of those clam drill conversions at bass pro for $60, but by the time I drive there and pick it up its not worth it for gas alone. Other than that I didn't see many deals worth driving for! $279 for NHL package PS4 is a deal!

Edited by porkpie

We got a new xbox 1tb with 3 games for $289 at walmart. Bought NHL 16 as well.

I already have a ps4

Not really a gamer, I just like NHL and PGA tour golf.

The kids like em though

I ordered some clothes and a few new skate shoes as its always buy one get one 50% off on boxing day. Even found a buy one get one free.

I was surprised at the boxing day prices at Cabelas here. One could deck themselves out for about $800 for a full ice fishing set up. That would be a 4 man hub, boggann, gas auger, rods x 4, and a heater. ALL, TOP of the line stuff too. Go to CTC , for yer finder. LOL

Edited by Brian B

Give Last Of Us or Fallout 4 a try, they're both great. Just a thought if you're looking for something new....

Both amazing games... I've not been able to put the Witcher 3 down content amount is crazy, the expansion packs add like another 80 hours as well.. I think I'm level 96 of 100 currently and I'm playing Deathmarch (hardest) and guys just bounce off of me with attacks it's hilarious

Give Last Of Us or Fallout 4 a try, they're both great. Just a thought if you're looking for something new....

I already have them. Well technically my brother in law does.

He has tonnes of games. Ive tried to get into them but its hard to learn the controller layout and it takes alot of time. That doesnt bother me im just constrained from the kiddos.

One of these days ill have some time to myself and try playing these or halo or something all the gamers rave about.

I forget what its called but that batman game for ps4 looks awesome! I used to crack a beverage and just watch my brother play.

The games are rediculous nowadays