Otter Lodge Vs. Clam Voyager Stealth

Lunker777

Hey folks

been a while since ive post on the board, hope all is well with everyone ! :)

Im in the market for a new fish hut. I'm trying to get my hands on an Otter XT Lodge but it seems like they are next to impossible to come by in SW Ontario. EVERYONE is sold out, or does not have pricing yet! ( Middle of Dec. with no pricing ?!?! SMH )

I can get my hands on a full Clam Voyager Stealth package for about the same price as the Otter Lodge from my local tackle shop. But I really had my heart set on an Otter.

Does anyone have an opinion on the quality between the two companies ??? The new poles on the CLams seem rather robust compared to my old Nanook. But I don't know how they compare to the square poles on the otter.

Any help would be great !

Have you tried Gagnon sports? They usually have a good selection, but I haven't been in there for a while. They are great huts, but nothing wrong with the clam either IMO. I have a clam that I've had for at least 10 years and no issues. It shows wear, but sheesh, its been beat on for 10 yrs LOL

S.

Someone has to have some seriuos coin to drop on that.

nothing wrong with the clam either IMO. I have a clam that I've had for at least 10 years and no issues. It shows wear, but sheesh, its been beat on for 10 yrs LOL

S.

I,ll bet the one I just snagged off Fishfarmer is that old Shane and it,s in great shape. Im sure I,ll get another 5 out of it.

Someone has to have some seriuos coin to drop on that.

I,ll bet the one I just snagged off Fishfarmer is that old Shane and it,s in great shape. Im sure I,ll get another 5 out of it.

I bet you get more than 5 yrs.

My next one to buy will be an otter, but i have 5 huts right now, so I don't really need to blow a grand + on another. They are nice though. 2 of my regular fishin buds have them, and they are sweeeeet! MASSIVE though, and hard to load in the truck!!

S.