What have you put on your Christmas wish list?

wormdunker

Hey guys what do you want for Christmas?

My list is below

#1 I truly hope all of my family members & friends are healthy

#2 I hope I am healthy enough to be able to get into a boat & go out fishing in 2017

#3 I really wish to make another trip to Ear Falls & land some awesome walleye such as I did this past summer

#4 If Santa brings me some new lures to try out I will be greatfull

I have been nice most of the year so I'm sure Santa will be accommodating

As I am already blessed with a large, beautiful and healthy family, I can't really hope for more. We have a nice warm home and a well stocked larder. We want for little.

I don't usually ask for stuff myself. It's stuff for the family. Like the big family size ice pop-up that is supposed to be going under the tree.

If I were to self indulge... Maybe a flasher for the ice. A fishing charter somewhere. A lakeside cabin for a weekend?

As I am already blessed with a large, beautiful and healthy family, I can't really hope for more. We have a nice warm home and a well stocked larder. We want for little.

I don't usually ask for stuff myself. It's stuff for the family. Like the big family size ice pop-up that is supposed to be going under the tree.

If I were to self indulge... Maybe a flasher for the ice. A fishing charter somewhere. A lakeside cabin for a weekend?

Bruce you are in my flywheel! Four daughters grew up in citylife so nothing outdoor. I did take two icefishing ONCE! they are on their own and own homes and have kids and again citylife :(

We can't wish for anything else but then you never know what life brings.

Our time is spent together year-round so at this time of the year it's for the 8 grandkids. Our home is always open, they know entry codes and can come in as they please. They all have a child here tha has been taken care of.

We are fortunate to be able to provide for our family in this amazing land we call Canada!

When I grew up my parents hoped for the same and we didn't disapointments them.

All the best for the Holidays Bruce?

All I want is my kids and parents to have good health and a great year! This past spring was very hard on my folks with the basement flood and it's worn them down.

For me, time to get out fishing with the family or solo and maybe find a new woman in my life. I told my folks, don't waste a penny on me as I don't need anything. Hell I can use lot's but never going to ask for it!

I just want a decent year is all and for my parents and my kids to be in it as much as possible!! Nothing else, just that!

Edited by GBW

Just to have a healthy, happy family!

With that things obviously fall into place nicely.

I have everything I need so im just gonna work on getting my health back.

Im also blessed to have an amazing wife that asks for nothing but love and support.

Our kids dont even ask for gifts, they have what they need. Accept for Lily, shes 6 now and wants a unicorn lol.

Its Karsten first christmas so thats gonna be fun!

Happy holidays, merry christmas and health to all my fellow OFCers and their families!!!

And wormdunker, I hope that trip happens for you! Maybe the timing will work out and I can join ya!

Edited by manitoubass2