CTC Price matched a sweet deal on a floater suit

misfish

Been looking for a new or even a used 2 piece floater suit. Been taking a few to many risks not having one the last two years. I have the Clam suit, but thats not a floatation suit.

Been wanting the Artic Armour suit ever since my buddy Terry had his. Light wieght,and very warm. So he says. Will find out I guess.

So anyhoo, CTC has had these suits,but just crazy prices. Well to me they were anyways. ( All the floater suits these days seem to have sky rocketed in price )

DSCF3515.JPG

DSCF3517.JPG

Been doing some online price searching and came across one that had a good price for the suit. I start thinking if CTC will price match. So print off the site info.

DSCF3520.JPG

DSCF3519.JPG

Went in today , asked for the store manager. She showed up, showed here the print off. Just take that and the suit up to the front counter and they will take care of you sir.

So I do as she says, and I was out the door in 10 minutes with a price matched purchase, and a floater suit.

BRING ON THE ICE

Maybe I'm missing something but the internet price was higher than CTC's tag wasn't it??

Edit, oh never mind.....The bib was 299 and so was the jacket but you got the whole suit for 319. Man I am thick sometimes.

Edited by G.mech

Arctic Armor Suits, Arctic Armor Pro Suits, and Arctic Armor Plus Suits feature 3 layers of I.D.I Gear's exclusive thermal insulator INSULTEX™. One layer of INSULTEX protects a person to sub-zero temperatures. Multiple layers of INSULTEX provide practically unlimited levels of insulation. Arctic Armor Suits with INSULTEX are warm, windproof, waterproof, and buoyant – if you go into the water wearing an Arctic Armor Suit you will float!

The only thing thing that pops into my heavily medicated mind is the difference in waterproofing????

Test it and find out I guess.

A good floater suite you'll barely get wet, right terry?

I think Terry has closed the pool for the year. sooooo. LOL

Gezz Bro didn't know you were lookin for a floater suit, Buddy called the other day and said he had a Mustang Floater one piece he only wore twice. he said he paid over $400.00 he wants $200.00.

I don't know if he still has it??

Some may know him as The Reel Doctor in Hamilton.

Gezz Bro didn't know you were lookin for a floater suit, Buddy called the other day and said he had a Mustang Floater one piece he only wore twice. he said he paid over $400.00 he wants $200.00.

I don't know if he still has it??

Some may know him as The Reel Doctor in Hamilton.

I wanted a 2 piece Dave, but that a sweet deal.