Toronto Islands Pike Fishing

PUMP KNOWS

Nice report. On a lot of levels. The idea of a Toronto waterfront/centre island pike is more or less what got me into fishing some 16 years ago. Reminds me the old Clive/fishing fury, Snag and fish head ric reports. Refreshing to see a 10 plus minute report of younger anglers without a pile of cussing too. Nice to see all the catch and release too. Good stuff. Thanks.

Nice report. On a lot of levels. The idea of a Toronto waterfront/centre island pike is more or less what got me into fishing some 16 years ago. Reminds me the old Clive/fishing fury, Snag and fish head ric reports. Refreshing to see a 10 plus minute report of younger anglers without a pile of cussing too. Nice to see all the catch and release too. Good stuff. Thanks.

I like reading through the old fishing reports on here. Lots of great information to be had.

Nice video, thanks for sharing. Hopefully groups like yours can help improve the reputation of anglers in urban centers.

We host family fishing events during family fishing week and we do our best to teach responsible fishing. But we have anti-fishing groups that try to block us from doing our events in our local parks (High Park, Center Island, Humber Park West).

Way to go guys. Looks like an absolutely awesome time! And thanks for the vid.

We had a blast. A bunch of our members were able to catch their first toronto pike :)

Great video. Thanks for the report.

Fished that stretch a couple of years ago, also in Dec, caught only 1. Was fun and adventure anyways, except the moment when one guy on the ferry on the way to the islands called me "a fish killer" :)

We get comments like that some times but we all practice catch and release