Free Parks Canada Passes- possibly NF

Too bad it wasn't last summer.. I went to almost a dozen parks Canada locations in Nova Scotia and PEI

Dave you, are not out that much :) they will 'us' get using other ways! advertising never gives anything for nothing I know!

I've been here since Canada was 93 and arrived on that date. My family gave everything they could to contribute!

I ordered some so I can give them to my grandkids as a keepsakes as I did with Canada Post centennial stamps and coins that I had a hand in Producing.

I will use what I can! As Canada means a lot to is.

Just ordered mine as well! I've I've fished some lakes in national parks and did alright! Kind of makes me excited to go do it for free! Maybe try winter camping. Although you would need to pay to spend a night..

• 2 weeks later...

captpierre, on 19 Dec 2016 - 4:17 PM, said:

Is this a " limited time offer"My brother seems to thinks so and the window may have expired. I just tried and they say there is processing problem.

"We wish to remind those who are trying to order their pass online that this is not a limited time offer and that Discovery Passes will be available to order throughout 2017," Parks Canada spokeswoman Natalie Fay.

http://www.cbc.ca/1.2752894

Edited by Dutch01