AMBER ALERT WELLAND ONT

Old Ironmaker

Turns out that she has a wealthy ex husband that wants to take the girl to Egypt. She has exhausted her bank account fighting him and if he gets his daughter out of the country she will probably never be seen again ...

Thats pretty crazy, but he has parental rights too.

That said I have no idea on the backstory, maybe one or both of them are wackos???

When I had custody issues with my ex, I wasnt allowed to just up and leave with my 2 sons. I needed approval from the law and my ex(which was fairly easy cause she was nore worried about partying than being a parent)

Pretty sure they wouldnt let dad just relocate to egypt unless he has full custody and the mother has severe issues.

Whatever the case I feel for the girl. Thats no way to be raised

I know a guy who's just divorced and his wife picked up and moved to St. John's Newfoundland, in the settlement they didn't even allow his child support to be reduced so it's more affordable for him to fly his kids home or himself out there. Crap deal for him

Turns out that she has a wealthy ex husband that wants to take the girl to Egypt. She has exhausted her bank account fighting him and if he gets his daughter out of the country she will probably never be seen again ...

She is a PhD who has been teaching at a University in Egypt for the last few years....weird deal. Hard to say where they may have gone or who's up to what.

Edited by G.mech