Rims for a late model GMC sierra

KraTToR

I'm looking for a decent set of used rims for my 2016 Sierra 1500. !7" or 18" preferably. Steel or Alloy, They'll be for snow tires. Or an entire set with winter tires would work as well :)

Just thought I'd post here as I've come up empty handed on Kijiji....

If you have or know someone who does, let me know!

TIA.

I can get you new steel black rims; 17" X 7" for $88.00 each, plus tax.

I would normally sell those rims for $111.50 and the Manufacturer's suggested list is around $150.00

Let me know if your interested in coming to London?

Dan.

Edited by DanD

I would normally sell those rims for $111.50 and the Manufacturer's suggested list is around $150.00

Dan.

I would take this offer if I was you

Dan.

Dan can explain this rim thing if you can. I have rims/tires that I took off a 2007Jeep compass and they won't fit my 2016 Jeep Cherokee.

are rims not all different according to the manufacturer? I need to learn :)

There's as many different bolt patterns, rim diameters, widths and off sets as there are makes, models and sub models of vehicles. Learn what's on your different vehicles and forget about the rest. I've been in the trade 30 plus years and I still don't know even half of the differences between rims/wheels.

Dan.

There's as many different bolt patterns, rim diameters, widths and off sets as there are makes, models and sub models of vehicles. Learn what's on your different vehicles and forget about the rest. I've been in the trade 30 plus years and I still don't know even half of the differences between rims/wheels.

Dan.

Count me in for 30 as well.

Customer brought in some steel Toyota wheels to mount on his brand new $80000.00 Suburban. I told him they will not fit because the bolt pattern is different on the wheels.

He asked if we could change the bolt pattern on the truck to fit the wheels....

Reminding myself that there is no such thing as a stupid question, I was able to sell him some alloy wheels.

I become acquainted with a lot of KIJi buyers that have purchased misrepresented wheel/tire deals. There is not a lot of recourse, buyer beware.

Dan.

What Dan said...

We have had good luck finding good "round" rims at Mikes scrap yard in Hamilton. Some with perfectly good tires. They take in many write off of late model vehicles.

But for 88 bucks I would be pointing myself towards London asap. I paid more than that for the Altima wheels a few winters back and I was happy to.

Sorry but I never buy anything off websites unless I can see them in person.