Long term weather forcast

NAW

but i do remember in 2008...? riding a sled on the ice on december 14th!

I remember about 25 years ago, the last weekend in November, sledding on 10 inches of ice and a foot of powder in Haliburton.

The weather network says at least 2 weeks of well above seasonal temps starting tomorrow. I'm not counting on ice for the Christmas holidays.

This is very true. Specially this year. Things have been funky to say the least.

I'm just going to stay as optimistic as possible! And maybe I'll get lucky and Joey will invite me out for an early season back lake trout hunt.. I have a quad now eh Joey.. :whistling:

This is very true. Specially this year. Things have been funky to say the least.

I'm just going to stay as optimistic as possible! And maybe I'll get lucky and Joey will invite me out for an early season back lake trout hunt.. I have a quad now eh Joey.. :whistling:

That sounds great Nick! We're above zero and pouring rain here too, I'm thinking the weekend of the 9th-10th until I can get on the lakes I wanna get on the most.

That sounds great Nick! We're above zero and pouring rain here too, I'm thinking the weekend of the 9th-10th until I can get on the lakes I wanna get on the most.

im predicting the 17th as the first saturday...next weekend i think is just a bit too soon. Long range looks great though, 1 week of cold to get the ice going and another to solidify it and it will be ready for a stroll.

im predicting the 17th as the first saturday...next weekend i think is just a bit too soon. Long range looks great though, 1 week of cold to get the ice going and another to solidify it and it will be ready for a stroll.

PAB maybe, Id be very surprised if the backlakes around here arent walkable in a week.

Ice building goes into high gear next week!!!! :D

15317806_1661999710493028_80489228945323

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

here I am excited because i see minus 10 in the forecast.

Joey, I hope for your sake you can get out! be careful!

Brian where are you getting your info? everything i see says otherwise?

weather.png

Edited by AKRISONER

I really do hope for ice, including here on Erie. When the lake freezes over strong massive (60KPH plus) winter winds are not as prevalent. Those last 2 mild winter did much shoreline damage along the lake. About $1000.00 at my place alone. Added all together it has to be in the millions of dollars of damage no one really talks about. Shoreline living, it sure sounds nice.