Scored a sweet deal today

Dutch01

The finder base screws onto the lexan plate. use two of those 1" quick release straps. attaches right on the tube. I couldnt find a pic with it on my tube, but you get the idea Dutch.

DSCF3492.JPG

DSCF3494.JPG

004.JPG

That looks awesome!

Do you hook the 'ducer to the bottom of the straps? I also have an ice 'ducer, I'll play around and see what works.

That's the one thing that sucks about buying toys out of season, you can't play with them. Well I suppose I could but that would be dang cold....

That looks awesome!

Do you hook the 'ducer to the bottom of the straps? I also have an ice 'ducer, I'll play around and see what works.

That's the one thing that sucks about buying toys out of season, you can't play with them. Well I suppose I could but that would be dang cold....

I had the ice ducer then. Just hang it off the side.

Waters not that cold yet. Hell, we floated out on simcoe after ice out. Now that was cold. :w00t:

to further add to the deals, the fam just grabbed an 8 inch jiffy 4 stroke auger for the cottage for 316.

not too shabby at all canadian tire, not too shabby.

Good stuff! I used a manual auger once. Once. Then ice went and got my gas auger. Never go back....

That is a score. I'm wondering if there's any left around here now? Just to have a second one at that price would be mint!

As far as I could see there was only one in stock in all of toronto....im just praying it wasnt a system glitch! I paid for it online and am going to pick it up this evening, we shall see if its the real deal!

If anyone wants a Jiffy, they have one in stock online at the Fergus store. 3hp STX for $265 or something like that. I am auger rich or I would've jumped on it. If someone is set on having it, but coming from a long way, I'll store it until you can pick up.

Edited by porkpie

That is a score. I'm wondering if there's any left around here now? Just to have a second one at that price would be mint!

St.Catharines had Honda engine strike kings I think it was for 279, 8" 35cc if my memory is working

Edited by Bondar

you must have your spots dialed lol

20 holes a day would be pretty tough

I guess that depends what you consider tough. I have been using a hand auger for 30 years. I'm usually set up and fishing before my buddies with gas augers. I have a jiffy as well, but I only use it when the ice is over 15 or so inches, or if I'm with a big group and have the only auger. Drilling 20 holes with a good hand auger is no big deal, really. And I don't use a drill adapter like some guys do...lol. Its not uncommon for me to go perching and drill well over 30 holes with my fin bor 3 to find them. No big deal.

S.

I guess that depends what you consider tough. I have been using a hand auger for 30 years. I'm usually set up and fishing before my buddies with gas augers. I have a jiffy as well, but I only use it when the ice is over 15 or so inches, or if I'm with a big group and have the only auger. Drilling 20 holes with a good hand auger is no big deal, really. And I don't use a drill adapter like some guys do...lol. Its not uncommon for me to go perching and drill well over 30 holes with my fin bor 3 to find them. No big deal.

S.

I said it was a manual,didnt say how it got turned.LOL

And yes, I am dialed in on my spots AK.