So I sez to myself

Beans

''Self I sez, today looks like the last really mild day we will have 'till next spring so maybe I should get rid of those 1/2 dozen worms my son left in the fridge by drowning them" (only used one)

I packed me a cream cheese on a bagel, a clementine, a can of Sprite and headed down to the north shore of Taites Bay on my electric scooter to a couple of my shore fishing spots...

The only action I saw was a few seagulls dive bombing for ??? and watching a couple of guys tossing large spinners across the bay...

As pleasant the weather was there were no fish to be had, nada, nuttin', zilch...

I know now why we call it fishin' instead of catchin' !

I hope you guys did better...It was not all bad...I didn't have to clean no stinkin' fish...LOL

Edited by Beans

I sez ''Self, today looks like the last really mild day we will have 'till next spring so maybe I should get rid of those 1/2 dozen worms my son left in the fridge by drowning them"

I packed me a cream cheese on a bagel, a clementine, a can of Sprite and headed down to the north shore of Taites Bay on my electric scooter to a couple of my shore fishing spots...

The only action I saw was a few seagulls dive bombing for ??? and watching a couple of guys tossing large spinners across the bay...

As pleasant the weather was there were no fish to be had, nada, nuttin', zilch...

I know now why we call it fishin' instead of catchin' !

I hope you guys did better...It was not all bad...I didn't have to clean no stinkin' fish...LOL

If I get to your age Norm, and can manage to steer a scooter, I,ll be happy to just get out. Fishing will be a bonus.

Ya giver a go. BONUS to you. :good:

Even a 'no-fish' fishing report is better than no fishing report! :) . Great excuse to get out and enjoy the day. If folks just saw you sitting there w/o the pole they might bother you with questions asking if you're OK!!

Maybe you should talk to yourself more often? :lol: Sometimes I find that's the only way of getting a good conversation going. :unsure:

Even a 'no-fish' fishing report is better than no fishing report! :) . Great excuse to get out and enjoy the day. If folks just saw you sitting there w/o the pole they might bother you with questions asking if you're OK!!

Maybe you should talk to yourself more often? :lol: Sometimes I find that's the only way of getting a good conversation going. :unsure:

I talk to myself quite often...always get such intelligent answers...LOL!

Hey Beans.

I'm not far from you up there.

Would be good to take you out next year

if you're game

Thanks for the offer Cap'n...I shore fish only now because my bad back and legs curtail me from getting in and out of a boat...that is why I had to get rid of ''The Tin of Beans''...I basically go into hibernation now until next spring when the crappie come in to shore...I'm glad I don't have to climb that hill up to your place on the south shore...

Nice of you to think of me... :good::clapping:

Edited by Beans