Tesla Model X

huzzsaba

I shouldn't be too big of a problem for many who live in the city. Most families have two or more cars. You can have one electric vehicle for getting to and from work and around the city and still have a regular vehicle for any long drives.

I think this rationale will let them gain a foothold in the cities, then spread outward as more fill stations spring up in the burbs. Maybe, for e.g, a big mall in the burbs would install a fill station to attract urbanites with electrics??

so are these 7 people midgets? I would love to see 7 guys my size (6'4) try to fit into that thing comfortably,

the owner of the model x I drove is well over 6 foot. he was able to sit in the third row. I think one of the biggest benefits to these electric cars is even though the trunk may suffer a little due to the third row, there is always a storage where the engine should be!

so are these 7 people midgets? I would love to see 7 guys my size (6'4) try to fit into that thing comfortably,

And what 7 seater would fit seven 6'4 guys comfortably? Can't imagine your typically going to find 7 guys 6'4 together very often.

There are charging stations popping up everywhere. The price of fuel alone negates the price of the vehicle. Im not too big on the falcon-wing doors, but the overall design is super slick.

Are the charging stations free to use? If you have to pay for the electricity to charge the batteries, then price of fuel isn't going to offset the purchase price of the car; especially if you need to replace the battery.