Denturist ?

Beans

Anyone know a good '' bootleg '' denturist ?

I had a complete upper denture made back in the early 70s by a legitimate dentist at Broadview and Gerrard for $75. after I lost mine swimming in the Otonabee River in Peterborough...

Today they want $2000 to $3000 for an upper and lower partial for my wife...

I too would like to have my lower partial made into a full denture if that is possible but at my age (80) I avoid long term investments so it looks like I will have to let my dentist keep getting rich off the four lower teeth I have...

Feel free to PM me...

Edited by Beans

Have you tried to carve them out of wood............LOL....JK

I know when I was in college I knew this girl that made them for dentist.....they would bring in the impressions and she would make them from there........the dentist cost $35........the patient cost $350.

Good Luck and I hope you score on some reasonable priced teeth.

I bet Big Cliff can whittle you some. Having lost all medical benefits I only recently became aware of costs, I never realized how expensive it is. I went into see my Dentist as I am having pain in an upper Molar. When she came into the room I asked how much the exam would cost? It depends she said. I reached in my pocket and said "Give me 50 bucks worth". It was $105.00 for a 15 minute exam and 3 Xrays!!!!!! If it bothers me the tooth is coming out. After root canals, crown put on etc. they usually have to come out anyway. That's been my experience anyway.

Edited by Old Ironmaker