Your "GO TO LURE"

GBW

Have a few, for bass a 4" yum dinger T - rigged black with silver tip. (Unfortunately can't find anymore) Jackall DD squirrel has caught me more fish then I can shake a stick at, including my gfs 2 skis in one day. For trolling musky would be a tie between BWB's, Headlocks and Staklers. Casting skis would be bulldawgs.

just kidding, don't discuss, good thread Geoff

Thanks. We needed a good one

Really depends on species and time of year but...

Yes, very much so this is why I posed the "general" Q as we all fish differently.

I was a die hard rapala hard bait (HJ's) person but changed a few years ago so just seeing who likes what and why

For pike I love me a #1 syclops spoon, they cast like a football so you get tremendous distance. Hot tiger is my best but any color will do.

Finicky fish like summer specks, nothing beats slow death hook with half a nightcrawler. 8lb fluoro line, bury that hook completely.

Deep walleye shad raps are great, the UV ones performed well this summer in tanned water. Harnesses always work too if you can get your speed way down.

For perch my strategy is different; I bring my line in, take off whatever I'm fishing with, and go home. (jk, perch or walleye rigs in the winter anyway).

Hey, if anyone has lures they cannot find anymore but it's a "tried and true lure for you" might as well post a pic as someone may have it in the box and not use it anymore. If I make my way up to see Rick I know I'll be packing a bunch of grub's he likes but cannot find locally.

Hey, if anyone has lures they cannot find anymore but it's a "tried and true lure for you" might as well post a pic as someone may have it in the box and not use it anymore. If I make my way up to see Rick I know I'll be packing a bunch of grub's he likes but cannot find locally.

That would be awesome! Hopefully you can visit someday soon brotha!

Id be down to help as well but im pretty sure sunset country doesnt have any lures that arent available to people in southern ontario.

Ironically the tackle shops here suck pretty bad.