President Trump?

captpierre

Ill be happy just that the political dynasty has been shaken up.

This is good for political future of the US IMO.

Trump is still an idiot for the record

Agreed , they both are trainwrecks of candidates but at least Trump's train is heading in the right direction. I'm sure if the Republicans had a less controversial candidate it would have been a real blowout.

Although I dislike both candidates, what really amazes me is the "shock" by so many in the states (and elsewhere). Its like so many on "that" side just felt everyone must think like them. Reminds me of when Bush won for the second time. The haters were so vocal they just seemed to believe everyone (aka all the silent people) agreed with them

"Media" prediction was 270 to 170. Final results 218 to 279. Wonder who had the media in their pocket?

Like manitoubass said, Trump strikes me as an idiot in some ways, but it's remarkable how idiotic the democrats were this cycle. Screwing over my boy Bernie (whom had a better shot, by the way), mixed with tremendous in-party corruption. Serves them right.

Seems like the biggest force in Donald's favor was the DNC's corruption.

Next 4 years is going to be entertaining, to say the least.

Hillary didn't even come out to give a concession speech and to thank her supporters who worked so hard for her. It just goes to show she was just in it for herself and the heck with everyone else.

Trump's speech was very gracious even to Hillary and her family.

Already it looks like the best man won.

God Bless American and maybe Canada can take some clues from this movement.

God Bless American and maybe Canada can take some clues from this movement.

It's after an term in office when history reveals whether the candidate was the right choice. Not after their acceptance speech. Let's save the hope's for Canada for the reality of what's to come. This election was about change and it was change at almost any cost. Donald Trump or Donald Duck...they wanted change and they got it. Here's hoping the gamble pays off.

A lot of angry people in the US. The failing economy, lack of jobs, racism, terrorism etc.

Trump did what he needed to do. Told them exactly what they wanted to hear.

Make America great again!

Apparently the people bought it.

This from a man that has stiffed his country in so many ways for so many years.

It was my sincere hope that he would lose. He's the most arrogant narcissist of all time.

Can't stand looking at the man. Much less listening to him.

Edited by Roe Bag

Seems they clearly understand their priorities and what really matters when electing a new leader. The entire election was and is a joke...on the world stage no less. The American people deserved better choices than what they had...period. But the system that allowed it to come down to these two failed them. The results say more about the people than the winner and that would be true regardless of who won.