RR Walleyes

manitoubass2

Looks like a good time for sure. The blade blank on the knife is a 154 CM if it is made by the manufacture I think it is. It is harder than 440c but has the same corrosion resistance and the edge while harder to sharpen it holds an edge quite well. The case is a thermo plastic that comes in sheets that once heated with a paint stripper gun becomes moldable and gives you the nice tight fit so try not to leave it on the dashboard of a car in the summer it can be reshaped from heat above 160f. That's like a billion Celsius right lol,

Art

Its carbon fibre kydex is my understanding art

Nice stuff Rick, but if I believed the media you shouldn't be eating anything out of Rainy River. What's the truth there?

I have no issues with it. The mill closed and drastically reduced pollution. Plus it runs from rainy lake through to lake of the woods.

I can tell you better next week as new gold hired me on a side project to go test the water and fish. Be pretty cool actually to have a clear answer

Tbt engineering envirmomental department is sending up experts and tools from thunderbay, my job is gonna be navigating the long sault rapids safely and fishing?