Under armour base layer

mike rousseau

When I was working shifts or a shut down my work clothes weren't even brought into the mud room until time to throw them in the wash. More chemical smells than body odor. Then the company agreed to do all the outer wear laundry at the plant for guys in our department. Many families reported that rashes and all manner of ailments and allergies of family members suddenly stopped. That was something that was a good that management begrudgingly agreed to. We wore 100% wool underwear winter and summer for both the severe cold and severe heat. How does this new stuff hold up to the heat? It should work both ways.

If you younger guys are still working and are exposed to chemicals and designated substances, including diesel fuel Rick, especially with young children, think about an old second machine for your work clothes. I know it sounds silly at first but think about it. I have been out of the loop so long some companies may launder work wear for you guys.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

When I was working shifts or a shut down my work clothes weren't even brought into the mud room until time to throw them in the wash. More chemical smells than body odor. Then the company agreed to do all the outer wear laundry at the plant for guys in our department. Many families reported that rashes and all manner of ailments and allergies of family members suddenly stopped. That was something that was a good that management begrudgingly agreed to. We wore 100% wool underwear winter and summer for both the severe cold and severe heat. How does this new stuff hold up to the heat? It should work both ways.

If you younger guys are still working and are exposed to chemicals and designated substances, including diesel fuel Rick, especially with young children, think about an old second machine for your work clothes. I know it sounds silly at first but think about it. I have been out of the loop so long some companies may launder work wear for you guys.

My work gear stays at work bud. No way would it enter the house. The place would be a death trap lol

Fyi nothing is getting the deisel out of anything. Once its there its there

My work gear stays at work bud. No way would it enter the house. The place would be a death trap lol

Fyi nothing is getting the deisel out of anything. Once its there its there

Use lestoil. Oil base stains don't have a chance.bee using it for 30+ years on my work clothes and cleaning the washer out.