Port hope Salmon

huzzsaba

I would like to get out for one last shot at salmon fishing for the season. Port hope is a 90 min drive for me so if someone can give me a heads up whether the fish are still there or whether it has slowed down, I would appreciate it.

I am interested in chucking spoons off the pier at the mouth of the Ganny.

Please PM me.

Thanks

Thanks for the replies. I will give the places in between a shot if I cannot make it to Port Hope. I was at Port hope 3 weeks ago and did well. Went 2/3. Both over 20 lbs. But as we all know salmon fishing is addictive and you can never get enough of it ?

Tried Bronte last night for a few hours but nothing. Seen a few jumpers, but no bites.

Was there today for work but took a drive by, not many people fishing, from the CNR to the bottom of the trench maybe a dozen people, did not see any fish jump in the tench, where last week i did, all darkies, some small silvers showed up last week, main plug has gone through 2 to 3 weeks ago, but some late streamers are sure to come, worth the drive for sure, lake has layed down and so has the floating weed/moss, always other harbour mouths to check along the way,