Free to a good home NF

Big Cliff

I have a couch that is in excellent condition, no stains, torn or worn fabric and it is very clean.

It is free to anyone that wants it, pick up only in Lindsay. I also have a recliner chair (about the same vintage) slightly darker in color that is also free to anyone that can use it.

Email me @ [email protected] or call me 705-928-8899

DSC01357.jpg

Hi Cliff, when we cleaned out Mom and Dads place after it sold we couldn't give away their furniture, including to the charities. Mom couldn't believe it as she said it's brand new, yep Ma it was brand new in 1989. If I had to do it again I would just take it to land fill and save me many calls and a few head aches.

Hi Cliff, when we cleaned out Mom and Dads place after it sold we couldn't give away their furniture, including to the charities. Mom couldn't believe it as she said it's brand new, yep Ma it was brand new in 1989. If I had to do it again I would just take it to land fill and save me many calls and a few head aches.

I guess you are right, I just keep thinking that there are people out there that could use these things and it's such a shame to throw them in the dump. I realize that they aren't brand new but they are in perfect condition. Oh well.

As long as you deliver it to them they will take it, maybe. The Diabetes folks wanted me to take pics of certain items and email them, you want it or you don't, we were cleaning out 62 years worth of stuff during one of the worse winters in years, kinda busy. We filled a huge dumpster with many thousands of dollars of stuff and paid to dump it. Some gifts we gave them were still in sealed boxes unopened. Found no less than 5 VCR rewinders, 5! 1 for each VCR. 3 Filter Queen Vacuum cleaners that went for 700 bucks way back in the 70's. They weighed 75 pounds each at least, no one wants those old beasts.

Many relatives and friends wanted stuff but wanted it delivered too. Uncle Johnny has a truck, Uncle Johnny is old and uses a cane sometimes honey.

If I had have known then what I know now I would have put the house up for sale in spring and left it sit that winter. Then I know we could have helped many families in need, what a waste, it still weighs on me.

Call the woman's shelter in Fenelon to see if they can use any of it as well. I see posts on facebook local buy and sell pages all the time people looking for free things starting over... So don't trash it just yet...