2019-2020 Hockey Thread

On 4/22/2018 at 7:49 AM, muskymatt said:

Well that was an unwelcome but somewhat expected retreat back to the age of the neanderthal. 

Thanks for destroying civility and respect Chris.

Let us know when you've put your club down so we can all play nice again.

:rolleyes:

???

what?

24 minutes ago, leaf4 said:

He's pretending he's taking the high road, even though every time he opens this thread he's just rolling around in mud hoping to sling some

Come on leaf4, you've been here long enough to know it's not mud slinging when it's directed at the Leafs....only when it goes the other way, that's when feelings get butt hurt!! It's just the guys that had their favorite teams suck and not make the playoffs come here to play. They're bored and have to take their frustrations out as haters. Funny that most of them were dead quiet throughout the season and then magically found their voices when the Leafs went down 2 games! lol Whoa!! Experts!! And every night "The Leafs are done tonight" lmao. If they keep saying it enough times I guess eventually they can claim victory and brag how "smart" they are. Hahaha 

Now thats what a hockey game looks like. 60 minutes by both teams at  both ends of the ice and afor "leaf nation" a step further than last season.. House money now.

Boston is still the better, more complete squad though. 

3 minutes ago, jerpears1 said:

One game. Anything can happen. Hope Steady Freddie keeps it up 

Yes, for sure.

I didn't like that dirty backes elbow on Freddie, too bad the refs missed it, if Kadri got 3 for missing wingles that deserved at least something

8 hours ago, muskymatt said:

Anderson steals another. I'd be surprised to see a loss back in Boston but you never know. Kadri the diving clown at it again. Not surprised though,  he has no class.

Brag while you can laffites.  Won't last long. LoL

Blah blah blah....like I said, I guess if you keep saying it long enough....so far, you've been DEAD WRONG since September! LMAO!!! And not just on one team, could you have been more wrong about your beloved Suckators???  My god what a disaster on ice. It's one thing to trade players away to start a rebuild and purposefully fall to the bottom of the league...but it's another to call yourselves Stanley Cup contenders because blah, blah, we were only one shot, blah, blah away from beating, blah blah, the Cup Champions, blah blah freaking blah!! Cry me a river Suckator fans...you're cheering on a bunch of talent-less babies that completely rolled over and gave up in what, October?? Hockey players, yeah right. More like Ottawa Ice Capades "Bums on Ice" lol But there is a silver lining in Otta Waaaaaaa, they traded away the "Phaneuf Curse" lol Handed that right to LA and what did it get them?? OUT IN 4!! LOL!!

So the moral of this story boys and girls is that unfortunately, the team that's located in Canada's capital is as useless as the people that work at the capital. And their fans, well, there pretty much clueless about hockey. Incorrect predictions are proof positive of this. But that's ok!!! Because after a couple years of delusional support for a fading fan base, the team will either get sick of those fly by night, too lazy to travel  half way across town, crappy fans and leave the city where careers go to die, OR the "fans" as they like to call themselves will simply  wake up one day and like a 8 year old kid that just got a new hockey jersey for Christmas, will proclaim that "even though I've never been there, and will never go there...San Jose is the best team on the planet!!!" Hahahahahaha Brutal. So Otta Waaaa, please stick the watching Jr hockey down to mini tyke...this is your wheelhouse. Otta Waaaa trying to support an NHL team is like a zoo trying to teach monkeys to do algebra. Eventually, the monkeys will get bored, frustrated and bitter...only to go back to playing with their bananas, or themselves. :rofl2::rofl2:

Go Leafs Go!!! 

I must say I am pleased that they are going to game seven.  What I'm not pleased about is the number of defensive giveaways that happen one after another.  I must have been shaking my head for the whole game. Freddie is the king right now.  We need someone to get under Marchand's skin during the last game. Get him off his game.

13 hours ago, muskymatt said:

Anderson steals another. I'd be surprised to see a loss back in Boston but you never know. Kadri the diving clown at it again. Not surprised though,  he has no class.

Brag while you can laffites.  Won't last long. LoL

Lasted much longer than the Sens !!!!

13 hours ago, muskymatt said:

I'd be surprised to see a loss back in Boston but you never know

Doubt starting to creep in??? Easy to make predictions when they were down 2-0 right?? lol Good idea, start backing out slooowly...just in case they win. Maybe everyone will forget what you said!! NOT!! hahahahahaha