2019-2020 Hockey Thread

It was always suspicious to me that some guy comes along that’s a sens fan, only posts in the hockey thread, has an “anonymous” account, and uses the exact same language to describe the leafs as matt (laffs, blue and white disease etc etc) and then comes in this thread and specifically uses bad language that’s not even aligned with board rules as if it’s a burner account to protect the users main account from being banned.

judging by how worked up matt is I guess I’m wrong, but I think you can understand my suspicions 

sorry matt

19 hours ago, Pigeontroller said:

I can say with a lot of confidence, Matt isn't smart enough to set up a separate account here. I mean, he made a conscious choice to switch from a LEAFS fan (yes its true) to a Sens fan! Clearly he's "SPECIAL"

Bananas eh?

You coming back to Wolseley?

Hmmmm…..Thanks Dax! 🙄

Yes I was a laffs fan when I was young and stupid! 

I may have to come back to Wolseley just to smack you upside the head for that comment! 🤣

toidi 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AKRISONER said:

It was always suspicious to me that some guy comes along that’s a sens fan, only posts in the hockey thread, has an “anonymous” account, and uses the exact same language to describe the leafs as matt (laffs, blue and white disease etc etc) and then comes in this thread and specifically uses bad language that’s not even aligned with board rules as if it’s a burner account to protect the users main account from being banned.

judging by how worked up matt is I guess I’m wrong, but I think you can understand my suspicions 

sorry matt

I can assure you I have only one account.

I have no issues saying what I say with complete transparency. All this banter is just that, banter, and for fun. At least I take nothing seriously.....well maybe Chris.....he's a bit off lol. But hey, losing for 52 years would do that to a person lol

No worries AKR, all's good!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/3/2020 at 7:43 AM, muskymatt said:

Alright AKR, enough of the crap! I have only one account...…..

I say what I say with my username and account and do it with a bit of tongue and cheek...….

If you accuse me again of this I will take it to the admins.

stifle

I did a real life LOL on this

you darn cry babies like to dish it out but can't take anything, after you haters turn a hockey thread into a name calling circus, crap show, that's rich! lol

I like our chances if we happen to meet the isles somewhere in the playoffs, trotz said in an interview before the game "we don't have any finishers", seems like something babcock would say and do, how does that make Barzal, Nelson, Eberle and company feel, it obviously didn't inspire them to "finish" tonight

9 hours ago, chris.brock said:

I like our chances if we happen to meet the isles somewhere in the playoffs, trotz said in an interview before the game "we don't have any finishers", seems like something babcock would say and do, how does that make Barzal, Nelson, Eberle and company feel, it obviously didn't inspire them to "finish" tonight

Just read a twitter feed where isles fans were begging Lou to get some goal scorers! Lmao isn’t that rich...John Tavares “we don’t need you!!!”

I can still hear leaf fans crying about the fact that Dubas sent Komorov and Martin packing so that players like kapanen and Engval could actually have a chance.

id like to see komorov and martin pull off that toe drag through the legs snipe at 100mph

Edited by AKRISONER

2.5M is a little steep, but I wish Martin was still on the roster

so yeah, I'm still crying

you'd see a lot more toe drag snipes if there was some meat heads, body guards, to give our skilled guys more time and space, this will be more apparent in April 

On 1/5/2020 at 5:38 AM, AKRISONER said:

Just read a twitter feed where isles fans were begging Lou to get some goal scorers! Lmao isn’t that rich...John Tavares “we don’t need you!!!”

I can still hear leaf fans crying about the fact that Dubas sent Komorov and Martin packing so that players like kapanen and Engval could actually have a chance.

id like to see komorov and martin pull off that toe drag through the legs snipe at 100mph

lol, make room for Engval so he can have a chance? he's basically making the league minimum? that makes no sense

7 minutes ago, woodenboater said:

that goal was pretty insane. totally tooled reilly. I guess lots of credit can go to the Power Edge Pro™ training he does. saw him run some drills and I can see how it can help with puck control. which he has off the charts skill at

MEH, he's OK. 😂😂😂 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, muskymatt said:

I wonder if Reilly is out shopping for a jock today 🤣🤣🤣

That move speaks more to McDavid's talent than Reilly's inability. Not sure what d man would have not been embarrassed. McDavid is fun to watch regardless of which team you're cheering for.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, grimsbylander said:

That move speaks more to McDavid's talent than Reilly's inability. Not sure what d man would have not been embarrassed. McDavid is fun to watch regardless of which team you're cheering for.

Yes I agree but it was still fun to watch Reilly look like a pylon. McDavid is a pretty spectacular player.  The edges, the shifting and the explosive take off....wow! 

7 minutes ago, grimsbylander said:

We traded it for points and wins  You're from Otawaaa, you wouldn't understand.LOL

They should have traded him for defense (Reilly oh I'm injured)🤣🤣 and goaltending....2 goals on 4 shots 🤣🤣

Seriously though, Burkie was burning you guys during the intermission......and yes I'm watching...the laffs are losing!

8 minutes ago, muskymatt said:

They should have traded him for defense (Reilly oh I'm injured)🤣🤣 and goaltending....2 goals on 4 shots 🤣🤣

Seriously though, Burkie was burning you guys during the intermission......and yes I'm watching...the laffs are losing!

The irony of an Ottawaa fan critiquing the Leafs is comical. haha Matt, your team is bruuuutal..you know that right? Unfortunately, no one cares in Ottawaa. As soon as they starting losing the "fans" dropped them faster than they dropped in the standings. If ottawaa was a real NHL team, you'd be taken more seriously. Thanks for the laugh.