2019-2020 Hockey Thread

This is the world of $300 dollar tickets. Even the guys that are fans that are given the tickets...they probably got them from work. Do you really want to be the guy that yells and screams and gets wasted while sitting in your cOmpany seats?

In other news, habs fans have now resorted to thinking that they are going to trade Carey price for Taylor Hall! Lol I guess they think that their backup tender playing in front of their group of league average scoring and skill level “super stars” is going to fix the problem lmao

fire the coach too while you are at it, I wonder what french coach the xenophobic fan base is suggesting to replace their current one lmao

even better maybe you can force Babcock to take french lessons!

3 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

This is the world of $300 dollar tickets. Even the guys that are fans that are given the tickets...they probably got them from work. Do you really want to be the guy that yells and screams and gets wasted while sitting in your cOmpany seats?

In other news, habs fans have now resorted to thinking that they are going to trade Carey price for Taylor Hall! Lol I guess they think that their backup tender playing in front of their group of league average scoring and skill level “super stars” is going to fix the problem lmao

fire the coach too while you are at it, I wonder what french coach the xenophobic fan base is suggesting to replace their current one lmao

even better maybe you can force Babcock to take french lessons!

The topic was cheering on the Leafs to inject some positive emotion into the game...not yelling and screaming to be an idiot. And if you’re getting wasted at a Leaf game, the price of the tickets isn’t a concern. 

1 hour ago, grimsbylander said:

And if you’re getting wasted at a Leaf game, the price of the tickets isn’t a concern. 

53 years of drowning your sorrows and crying in your beer can lead to bad habits, including being a rambling, slurring, yelling, obnoxious laff fan

47 minutes ago, muskymatt said:

53 years of drowning your sorrows and crying in your beer can lead to bad habits, including being a rambling, slurring, yelling, obnoxious laff fan

Yeah but it could always be worse. You could end up being a bitter, disgruntled, confused Sens fan that belittles the Leafs as a method of coping with the crushing disappointment of picking a new favorite team only to see it turn into a circus show and it's best players leave. Then go on mumbling about a near miss in the playoffs to the point of nauseum because there is absolutely nothing else positive to look forward to. See? It can get worse!!! Thank you Sens fans, I feel MUCH better!!! Go Leafs Go!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, grimsbylander said:

Yeah but it could always be worse. You could end up being a bitter, disgruntled, confused Sens fan that belittles the Leafs as a method of coping with the crushing disappointment of picking a new favorite team only to see it turn into a circus show and it's best players leave. Then go on mumbling about a near miss in the playoffs to the point of nauseum because there is absolutely nothing else positive to look forward to. See? It can get worse!!! Thank you Sens fans, I feel MUCH better!!! Go Leafs Go!!!

Ouch.... just stay down Matt, stay down. 

• Haha 1

Reilly and Matthew's a minus 3

Nylander a minus 4

And you can bet they are going to pretty much do as they please.  The new coach is a pawn, he's in a token roll afraid to upset the 4 cap gobblers.

This comical version of the laffs is no where near a playoff team.

3 hours ago, muskymatt said:

Reilly and Matthew's a minus 3

Nylander a minus 4

And you can bet they are going to pretty much do as they please.  The new coach is a pawn, he's in a token roll afraid to upset the 4 cap gobblers.

This comical version of the laffs is no where near a playoff team.

Says the guy whose team has lost the last 5 straight. 😜 😜 😜

That will be 6 after tonight's game in Edmonton. 

6 minutes ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

Says the guy whose team has lost the last 5 straight. 😜 😜 😜

That will be 6 after tonight's game in Edmonton. 

A gentle reminder that from Nov 9th to Nov 19th the laffs lost 6 in a row.

They have lost 8 of the last 12 games and two of the games were 6-1 blowout losses.

All this is bad enough but what you should be worried about is you are not in a wildcard spot, and the Montreal Canadians have a game in hand fighting for the same wildcard spot. Tampa is one point behind the laffs with 4 games in hand. Rangers are one point behind the laffs with 3 games in hand.

Other than Ottawa and the Wings, the laffs have the most losses in the Atlantic division.

Ottawa was expected to finish last in a rebuild and the laffs were planning a parade 😂🙄

Not good if you are a laffs fan.

• Like 2

We waited years for the leafs to get a goalie.  Goal scoring.  Talent.  A great coach.  Now it is all gone because some in the room already got everything they wanted.   A bag of cash.  Never did want the cup.  

A rebuild is on its way.    Pick players who love to play and win this time.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

a couple things so far-

a perfect game by the refs until that Timoshov call, do the refs rewatch the games and try to learn from their mistakes? ridiculous, that guy should lose his job, he'd probably agree if he rewatched the game 

Friedman said the aves are legitimate contenders, this game looks like an equal match up, maybe slight advantage Leafs

I like how Keefe consulted Freddie if he wants to play or rest, that makes sense to me, instead of bab's crap my way or the hiway, I'm the boss