2019-2020 Hockey Thread

10 hours ago, muskymatt said:

He also sulked his way around the ice after a goal against and had his ice time reduced for not getting dirty.

All this from an $11 mil player. 

And he was a minus player in the playoffs. 

No guts no glory

lol lets see anyone score that many points playing with kapenen and johnson the way they were playing, theres literally about 3 players in the league who could do what he did out there. But ya...hes definitely the problem

you're right, max domi is far superior the player lmao

Edited by AKRISONER

8 hours ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

I wonder if Islanders fans wish they had JT now.  :tease::tease::tease::tease:

I doubt it would help . Carolinas on the same type of run Vegas was on last year. Thats just the will to win. Bet leaf fans wish their team had some of that.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, moxie said:

I doubt it would help . Carolinas on the same type of run Vegas was on last year. Thats just the will to win. Bet leaf fans wish their team had some of that.

Curtis McElhinney is looking good in net for Carolina ?

7 minutes ago, dave524 said:

Curtis McElhinney is looking good in net for Carolina ?

Wow! To a man, from the net out, the drive and determination is palpable. The flow and pace from both teams is insane. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, mikeh said:

Carolina hurricanes down 3-0 , never thought that would happen, Bruins are doing all the little things right . 

I must admit that I did have a smile on my face when Williams popped the Rat on the beak during that faceoff.  ?

6 hours ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

So the Islanders swept the Pens and then the Canes swept the Isles and now Boston sweeps the Canes.

Does that mean the winner of the Sharks/Blues series will sweep the Bruins for the cup?  :whistling:

The road to the cup might not have been easier than this year.  Something for leaf fams to chew during the 52nd summer of discontent. It could be them cheering for their team reaching the final.  Where are those one dimensional, fair weather, so called hockey fans? 

One thing about leaf fans and a lot of them aren’t watching the best hockey of the year is if they are still watching they have about six other teams to cheer for. I guess that’s what happens when your team habitually doesn’t make the playoffs or are out in the first round. Have a nice day.