2019-2020 Hockey Thread

Haha we wont hear from Matt for the next few days... he'll be "working a lot"

I watched that wreck of a game. It was brutal. With little to no regular season players they were reminiscent of the last 50 laff seasons.

And for the record, I never work too much that I can't drop in and be the laffs basher that I am. It's natural and has no time frame.

As for the game, I'd explain it but with 50 years of emotional letdown from the laffs you wouldn't understand.

I watched that wreck of a game. It was brutal. With little to no regular season players they were reminiscent of the last 50 laff seasons.

And for the record, I never work too much that I can't drop in and be the laffs basher that I am. It's natural and has no time frame.

As for the game, I'd explain it but with 50 years of emotional letdown from the laffs you wouldn't understand.

Lame. Can't even man up when Senioritas suck...and boy did they suck. What was the last year Ottawa won a cup again?? Lol

All these teams these days, want young and speed. They need guys like Yag, to share the wealth he has on how to keep your head on straight. Some one that has been there and done it many times. I like that he has grown back the hair. Nothing wrong with being older, and looking young. LOL

Edited by Misfish

All these teams these days, want young and speed. They need guys like Yag, to share the wealth he has on how to keep your head on straight. Some one that has been there and done it many times. I like that he has grown back the hair. Nothing wrong with being older, and acting young. LOL

totally agree. And he has the talent to back it up as well.

He's basically a freak of nature. The numbers he puts up at his age, in this day of age, is remarkable!

No doubt one of the best to ever do it

He speaks, you listen

There must not be much good to talk about in Ottawa if all Matt can do is bash the leafs.

Lot's of good in Ottawa.

The laffs have sucked for 50 years!

How can you talk good about a team that has done absolutely nothing , no accomplishments, for 50 years?????? :dunno:

You can't erase history.

:clapping::w00t:

Lot's of good in Ottawa.

The laffs have sucked for 50 years!

How can you talk good about a team that has done absolutely nothing , no accomplishments, for 50 years?????? :dunno:

You can't erase history.

:clapping::w00t:

One line out of 6. Thank you for proving my point.

If Ottawa fans had as much love for their own team as they do hatred for the leafs, they'd sell out every night with a lineup down the block.

Also I think you have run out of pages in your 'I hate the leafs' mad libs book. You are repeating yourself.

Even if the leafs win a cup in yoyr lifetime, you would say 'big deal. It's just one in the past 50 years'. But unlike Ottawa fans who only look to the past (god knows why) leafs fans are actually looking forward to this season.

Edited by jeremy84