2019-2020 Hockey Thread

My kids already already fighting in first year midget lol.

These guys can handle themselves.

Even the smaller guys ie tootoo

tootoo has native blood...i learned an important life lesson when i was 6 years old, i watched my 13 year old brother drop the gloves with a native kid from cranberry portage, needless to say it didn't end well for my brother.

Edited by AKRISONER

I'm sure Matthews is capable of handling himself and Marner has had to survive the junior goons trying to take him out. It's all part of the game and they know how to handle themselves. I like watching the Leafs play with some grit. Whiners can take their puck and go home.

tootoo has native blood...i learned an important life lesson when i was 6 years old, i watched 13 year old brother drop the gloves with a native kid from cranberry portage, needless to say it didn't end well for my brother.

This is funny...

I can attest that there is truth behind it however.

(For the record my kids have native ancestry as well)

My kids first fight was a mix of emotions. Other team cross checked our goalie, my son didnt think twice.

That kid had no idea what was coming, and im sure its still in the back of his mind.

Funny thing was the other childs parents apologized to us and complimented Braydon on his hockey knowledge lol.

hard to say i agree when gretzky played with semenko

hit star players all you want, but live and die by the sword.

At the rate things are going, "star players" will be given a different coloured helmet differentiating them from others, indicating that thou shall not hit.

HH

The leafs look great as long as they dont have to play in their own end...lol We still need to work on our D.. Give young Frankie Corrado some ice time..The kid gets 1 game then sat again..They dont want to put him on waivers because Vancouver will take him back so we literally sit and wait..Meanwhile a young tallent goes to waste due to NHL politics..Its a shame to see the kid not play..

The leafs look great as long as they dont have to play in their own end...lol We still need to work on our D.. Give young Frankie Corrado some ice time..The kid gets 1 game then sat again..They dont want to put him on waivers because Vancouver will take him back so we literally sit and wait..Meanwhile a young tallent goes to waste due to NHL politics..Its a shame to see the kid not play..

i think we are long past politics on this team. that was the pattern for the past 50 years...Babs is playing the guys that the best players for the job he needs them to do. Corrado isnt able to fill any particular roll on the team better than who they have playing. its that simple.

i think we are long past politics on this team. that was the pattern for the past 50 years...Babs is playing the guys that the best players for the job he needs them to do. Corrado isnt able to fill any particular roll on the team better than who they have playing. its that simple.

I dont agree in the slightest..Were allowing 40 to 50 shots a night. Defence is extremely weak. Polak , marincin have been brutal.. give the kid one of their spots. How would they know if Corrado would be any better (or worse) when he only gets 1 game..The kid has lots of potential and up side.

Haha rough going for the panthers last night, had a pretty sloppy game all over and the rookies feasted on them, hopefully this is a sign of things to come from Connor brown, I was hoping his AHL scoring touch would translate to the NHL, just took a bit for him to find his game!