2019-2020 Hockey Thread

10 hours ago, aplumma said:

3....2..... stop trashing each other I am getting tired of this crap. If you continue I am going to make it so no ones posts can be seen till I review them once a week. Who thinks I am kidding? 

let me know

Art

213 pages in we’re getting serious about putting a stop to the trashing?? 

Monitoring every post sure sounds like a lot of work. Why not just READ the posts and target instigators as opposed to those that retaliate? Then watch the problem magically disappear??

Good luck

39 minutes ago, Squid said:

Looks like Chara is out with a broken Jaw.

What a wuss!!!  ?

During the last Raptors game one of the GS players left because of a chest contusion.

YUP, had a boo boo and got bruised so he left. That's almost as bad as soccer players!!!  ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

What a wuss!!!  ?

During the last Raptors game one of the GS players left because of a chest contusion.

YUP, had a boo boo and got bruised so he left. That's almost as bad as soccer players!!!  ?

Ballers might not be as tough as hockey players but playoff ball can get pretty rough. And they play in their underwear unlike hockey players.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Oggie said:

Chara is OUT! OMG Krug, Marchand, MacAvoy etc. all just shrunk 6" when it comes to scrums!  No giant on the ice..... go get em ST Louiis!

I hate the guy so I am happy for his injury. He pushed Pacioretty's head into the stanchions at the last second and broke Max's neck so no love for this guy.

54 minutes ago, Oggie said:

Chara is OUT! OMG Krug, Marchand, MacAvoy etc. all just shrunk 6" when it comes to srums!  No giant on the ice..... go get em ST Louiis!

Chara extended his arms at the very last second and pushed Max's head into the corner post.

image.thumb.png.f51234c0ae06e8aae8a7d697e8fc180c.png

chara is a tough sonofa, ya you can hate him for being a bruin, but i dont think i could get hit in the face and break my jaw and then just get up and spit out a mouth full of blood and calmly skate to the bench. Holy cow.

Edited by AKRISONER

10 minutes ago, BillM said:

Chara just gets dirtier and dirtier as he becomes a less effective defenceman.  I wonder how long he'll be playing for after this.

i feel like if they win the cup this year thats a wrap...im guessing his wife is not going to be very happy about him breaking his jaw. At what point does the punishment you put on your body become too much.

The one thing the Bruins didn't do all night was put a player in front of Binnington, he had clean looks all night.

Missed call on Bozak was pretty brutal,refs needed to call a penalty on that play

Go bruins go

On 6/5/2019 at 4:15 PM, Squid said:

Chara extended his arms at the very last second and pushed Max's head into the corner post.

image.thumb.png.f51234c0ae06e8aae8a7d697e8fc180c.png

I remember that hit!  Brutal! I respect Chara's hockey abilities but for a big man I never liked his lack of class on the ice. He hovers around a scrum which gives the Tory Krugs of the world license to act much tougher than they really are.  His favorite move is a crosscheck to the back of an opponent about the top of the pants usually after the whistle has gone. 

This late in his career he should be carrying himself with some level of respect on the ice. He's a thug!

Another St Louis Blues player suspended for a dirty hit to the head.

Chara does get away with a lot of cross checks but he hasn't been doing it as they get farther in the playoffs. Another player that gets away with A lot is Shea Weber

Go Bruins go