2019-2020 Hockey Thread

do the officials understand the intentional offside rule? I know they don't understand interference

the refs tried their best but they lost, Leafs won!

jim hughson has got to go too, I've had enough of his crap 

Edited by chris.brock

I just watched cassidy and rask whining about goaltender interference from Hyman

Babcock should go on the media and whine about the interference and cheap shots from chara and the rest of the pylons on boston

the refs have been the worst I've ever seen in a playoff series

2 hours ago, chris.brock said:

do the officials understand the intentional offside rule? I know they don't understand interference

the refs tried their best but they lost, Leafs won!

jim hughson has got to go too, I've had enough of his crap 

Holy $#@!

1. that last offside by pasta where he was 50 feet offside on the delay and then still attacked the puck and they bloody set the offside outside the leafs blue line I absolutely lost it. He was complaining that he didnt hear the linesman...I dont give a @#$! Its your fans that made it hard for you to hear. Thats gotta go all the way down. I could make that damn call.

2. Even if you want to call that borderline interference, their goal was borderline offside, its a wash. Leafs were literally 0-8 on the season on coaches challenges prior to that call going their way for the first time this season.

3. Hughson...man dont even get me started on that clown. How in the hell did that vancouver homer/Team America lover end up as the leafs broadcaster and his moronic Craig Simpson sidekick is just as bad. Those guys just cant help spewing how large their boners are for every crappy American team that faces the leafs. The worst one this season though was against winnipeg when Hughson had to put his half of cent of knowledge together to make the statement that "Winnipeg is clearly the more advanced team". Sure enough the leafs then came back in the game and won, and subsequently beat the jets again the next week and swept the season series.   Did you notice him wearing bruins colours on the broadcast tonight? This guy is announcing Leafs hockey games on the government tax subsidized Canadian Broacasting Corporation while wearing and supporting a team from the United States of America. Are you &!$&#$! kidding me. I know tonights game was on sportsnet, but the fact that Ron Mclean also apologized after the pre game montage for game 4 because it was skewed to favour the leafs...How Canadian of him.

Why the hell we are supposed to remain "impartial" while watching the CBC canadian broadcast of a damn Toronto Maple Leafs game facing an american team is infuriating. I guarantee Jack@$$ Edwards was crying all night on the Boston Broadcast. He probably called Hyman dirty after he hacked Chara after Chara decided to cross check him in the back for absolutely no reason. WHAT A JOKE FIRE HUGHSON. I tweeted this right after they showed that clown proudly wearing black and gold. (mind the language) 

One more to go boys! GO LEAFS GO!!!

Edited by AKRISONER
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, misfish said:

I am surprised Chara has not got a butt end into the teeth yet. That guy cross checks so much and to the lower back. Retire after this one old man,you cant play the game no longer. Little guys are knocking you down.

He is too slow so he has to play dirty, and the refs let him get away with it unfortunately.

23 minutes ago, leaf4 said:

He is too slow so he has to play dirty, and the refs let him get away with it unfortunately.

The sad part is,I respected him as one of the great D guys. He seems to taken the low road. Shame really. He must of known last year he was getting slow. Should of retired when he was at the top edge of the drop.

the game has changed, chara is a relic

the Leafs have made him look like a pylon many times this series, it's mind boggling why the refs don't call any of his dirty plays, roughing and interference though, maybe out of respect for his relic-ness???

I can't believe they signed him for another year at $5 M, way to go bruins, I LIKE!

17 minutes ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

article reads like it was written by a butt hurt habs fan, dont bother giving it the traffic guys. The journalist basically says the leafs are canada's last hope and the chance of them beating boston is "not likely" END CLICKBAIT

Edited by AKRISONER

6 minutes ago, AKRISONER said:

article reads like it was written by a butt hurt habs fan, dont bother giving it the traffic guys. The journalist basically says the leafs are canada's last hope and the chance of them beating boston is "not likely" END CLICKBAIT

Reading all the haters butt hurt comments is fun though.  ^_^

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, moxie said:

Uh oh!!!! Only themselves to blame. GO BRUINS ?

If the Leafs are out on Tuesday, how do you plan to vent your anger for the next 10 months?

To rephrase, how do you deal with your seething, miserable hatred in the "off season"?