2019-2020 Hockey Thread

I can’t get over how great the leafs played Wednesday.  They were making plays at a very high speed.  Great entertainment 

now I look down the. Bench.  I see players who are paid to score.  We need then to put pressure on Boston 

i think we have see all Boston has  they may get a lucky bounce or call and it changes the game but they ain’t gonna get that in four games 

go leafs go 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Acountdeleted said:

Also hey AKRISONER what did I say about Tampa Bay? I know I said it’d be Montreal to scare em but I wish I had bet a fishing trip on this one. I would have loved to have seen GBay from your boat. ? 

LOL

It,s GAME TIME

1 minute ago, chris.brock said:

erghh, that's tough for me to do, I wish I was IN the game right now because I want to smash pastrenaks face, lol

Not a good game thus far from the boys. Very sloppy. Boston doing their thing and finishing every check. Could be 4-0 if not for Freddie. Let’s see if we can put together a 2nd half of the game. 

And yes. I wish someone would take off either Pastrenak or DeBrusks head. 

Suck it up butter cup,S. It,s old time hockey and nice CLEAN hit by Muzzelloader. Play the game and, that sucked. 3-0.

Leafs are super sloppy tonight. They are not playing their game.

Edited by misfish

10 minutes ago, BassMan11 said:

I wish someone would take off either Pastrenak or DeBrusks head. 

when you write those player's names, don't use capitals, all lower case because they are pos cowards who only get tough when they are playing a soft team

No excuses. Bad game by Toronto (they didn’t show up). Boston played their game. But ffs... both ways.....the refereeing was horrendous. An absolute joke. 

Back home with a split.. we’ll take it.

Settle in for a long series.

Don M

32 minutes ago, misfish said:

Plain and simple, Leafs fell into the Bruins game.

exactly

if I was babcock I would have told them, don't poke the bear, no pushing after the whistle, take a hit and get up, slow the game down initially, lull the crowd, then.... when things settle down, attack!