2019-2020 Hockey Thread

miserable, low life haters punch a hole in the wall, smash the TV, kick the toy poodle, post some hate on social media, and go to bed miserable as always,

I feel for their wives who probably wish they'd have a fluke stroke and die and end the misery 

Edited by chris.brock

I guess that you all cant take a friendly warning. Here is step two if you got a note from me you are a breath away from being modQed. Step three is coming and this thread will be erased and not allowed to be restarted. STOP mock cussing and STOP personal attacks. 

I am trying to be nice here but I are not going to allow this to continue.

Art

• Like 2

Great game last night, our speed and effort really shined, team effort in terms of playing a heavy game, had a bunch of hits from Johnsson, Nylander, Kapanen.... Fourth line was buzzing... If we can keep that momentum going forward we can take this series handily.

Chara looked like a dinosaur out there... There was 2-3 plays he should have gotten hooking penalties on. I don't know who the announcer was but he kept on saying something about "veteran non call" which is ridiculous... A penalty is a penalty no matter who commits it 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, chris.brock said:

miserable, low life haters punch a hole in the wall, smash the TV, kick the toy poodle, post some hate on social media, and go to bed miserable as always,

I feel for their wives who probably wish they'd have a fluke stroke and die and end the misery 

13 hours ago, Pigeontroller said:

Where are the haters? Nothing to say...?

GO LEAFS GO

13 hours ago, jerpears1 said:

Anyone want to take bets on who makes the predictable ‘plan the parade route’ post tomorrow? 

I’m putting odds on Moxie. That’s the one that doesn’t have a favourite team right? It’s so easy to forget which is which. 

13 hours ago, chris.brock said:

exactly, who cares, it's all the same redundant bull crap spewing from their mouths 

1 game , 1st game of the playoffs and in typical Fanatic fashion, the championship is theirs. My late father was a Juventus fanatic and i used to push his buttons all the time. Man do i miss razzing him about that. There are distinct differences between him, his fanaticism and leaf fans. He was intelligent and a True student of the Game, and his beloved team was a tried and true perennial Champion. 

Hate away and enjoy it while you can fellas, the disappoimtment and self loathing will soon follow. Guatanteed.

Edited by moxie

6 minutes ago, misfish said:

LOL I was thinking the same thing. What the hell does that mean?

i was also wondering as well ... I thought maybe the Refs show some slack for veterans maybe ... not that they would admit it but maybe its a thing ... LOL

37 minutes ago, misfish said:

LOL I was thinking the same thing. What the hell does that mean?

This is one of things that drives me crazy about the playoffs, clutching, hooking and grabbing is a penalty and should be called in the playoffs as well. This goes for any player.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, mikeh said:

Chara gets away with a lot of cross checks infront of the net, he cross checked Moore near the back of his neck pretty good last night.  

He's too slow these days to play the game the leafs bring

2 hours ago, mikeh said:

Chara gets away with a lot of cross checks infront of the net, he cross checked Moore near the back of his neck pretty good last night.  

It's too bad the TSN feed missed this from lastnight.