2019-2020 Hockey Thread

Are you replying now because the jets are in the playoffs? If I’m correct, that’s the team you were going to jump ship to right? Although you must be having second thoughts the way their season ended, Calgary might be more your flavour Of the week.

i still don’t see a single point worth even talking about aside from “the leafs lack heart” you sound like every old guy in the dressing room that I hear talking after my hockey games. Literally 0 in depth analysis, just complete blanket statements. “They aren’t tough enough”, “they are gonna get steamrolled” that’s all you’ve got? Thanks oh hockey wise one for your highly intellectual input. 

You wouldn't understand since the only thing that matters is heart which the Laffs have none of . How much you paying Nylander per goal??  Let's see if Matthews actually goes in the corner this playoff seemed to avoid it last year probably worried about the wonke shoulder. You are over compensating with your 6 page description it's so bloody obvious it's like your trying to convince yourself what your saying is true classic Napoleon. Keep chirping they're so weak anyways I eat guys like you for breakfast . Keep it coming I'll get you every time . I'm cooking in your kitchen ......

download (1).jpg

images.jpg

2 hours ago, chris.brock said:

I like your positivity. There's a lot of "ifs", but hopefully they're firing on all cylinders 

"God mode", I like that, that was AM the last game against Buffalo. If he could stay in God mode, I'd take him over McDavid, Kucherov, whoever

I heard a Boston sports writer say the bruins and their fans are looking past the Leafs, thinking they are just going to roll right over them, I like that 

we'll see what these kids are made of, hopefully there's a hunger 

I really hate the NESN commentators, they are so incredibly biased.

Every time I have to watch a game carried on that channel I just want to choke them out.

They never interview opposing team players like our station do.

Heck, our stations even interview opposing players first when their team is having a good game.

So Boston sports reporters and commentators can choke on a bag of ...............................................................  ;)

42 minutes ago, hatethelaffs said:

Keep chirping they're so weak anyways I eat guys like you for breakfast . Keep it coming I'll get you every time . I'm cooking in your kitchen ......

oh, a key board tough guy! very scary, harsh words

all you post is stupid, irrelevant crap and personal attacks hiding under your "hate the laffs" handle on A FISHING FORUM for christs sakes!

7 hours ago, hatethelaffs said:

You wouldn't understand since the only thing that matters is heart which the Laffs have none of . How much you paying Nylander per goal??  Let's see if Matthews actually goes in the corner this playoff seemed to avoid it last year probably worried about the wonke shoulder. You are over compensating with your 6 page description it's so bloody obvious it's like your trying to convince yourself what your saying is true classic Napoleon. Keep chirping they're so weak anyways I eat guys like you for breakfast . Keep it coming I'll get you every time . I'm cooking in your kitchen ......

download (1).jpg

images.jpg

Nice article and picture..... a few years old... a different team.  Your meme's are getting tired, your act is getting old. But you are the self appointed internet tough guy. Good for you.... I can't imagine what its like to have that type of reputation. Repeating the same thing in different words over and over. We get it... you're not a "Laffs" fan... join the ever growing club. Problem is........ you sound stupid.

O and while you are in my kitchen... get Chris, Bill and I a beer...... adults will be watching the playoff game tomorrow night. We'll let you know when we need another. 

Go LEAFS Go

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, BassMan11 said:

O and while you are in my kitchen... get Chris, Bill and I a beer...... adults will be watching the playoff game tomorrow night. We'll let you know when we need another. 

Go LEAFS Go

Greatest come back here.

A few things I heard on TSN made a lot of sense.  #1 was the D of the leafs. Yes they need to step up, stand up and be seen. Freddy needs to play 100% EVERY game. As for Boston,Leafs need to attack attack and attack. DO NOT be AFRAID of Chara. He is no longer the big man he once was. Rask,just shoot and shoot and beat him down to being pulled. Thing with that is, as I believe the same with the leafs ( as long as Babs keeps Hutch as the back up),  both back ups can play.

The Leafs speed will put the Bruins packing,if they score with it. Like mentioned,if they fall into the Bruins game,they are done.  Play hockey,play the game,and the Leafs will come out on top.

I will not call a winner, but it will go 7

1 hour ago, moxie said:

The window licking hoards' shorts are already in a knot. 52 years heartache and shame will continue. Lick, Lick, Lick.  

That coming from a faceless silhouetted dude with 1500 posts, yet your last fishing report was about bottom feeders back in 2015. That about says it all. Go catch a fish for God's sake or get laid by whatever species you tend to lay with!!

Edited by scuro2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, scuro2 said:

That coming from a faceless silhouetted dude with 1500 posts, yet your last fishing report was about bottom feeders back in 2015. That about says it all. Go catch a fish for God's sake or get laid by whatever species you tend to lay with!!

In the Scuro. Thats where leaf fanatics' heads are. Hey Scuro #2, what happened to #1 ? Incident involving broken glass?

23 hours ago, BillM said:

This coming from a guy who's apparently been on this board for years but has to make a fake account to troll a hockey thread?    It's time to get out of your parents basement and come join the real world.

BillM what is your real name?

58 minutes ago, BillM said:

BillM is my real name, M stands for Marzana.    You want my address?  Maybe come by for a visit? Have a few beers?  Talk muskie?  

Yup, Bill is Bill, and I can come over too, as I live right around the corner.  You guys can set up my finder for me. LOL

Edited by misfish

5 minutes ago, misfish said:

Yup, Bill is Bill, and I can come over too, as I live right around the corner.  You guys can set up my finder for me. LOL

Love to have a beer with you Brian! I don't know Bill Marzana so someone would have to vouch that he is a good guy.

• Haha 1