2019-2020 Hockey Thread

11 hours ago, muskymatt said:

They are a funny bunch aren't they!

With the goaltending they are getting, and the defense.....oh and forwards for that matter, you would think they wouldn't have much to say!

And now....YES NOW......they are crapping on Babs and the GM,,,,,what's his face, little kid guy!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Babs is most likely regretting getting himself involved in the train wreck that is the laffs. And....yes and.......he will be laughing his A$$ off collecting 6mil per year for the next 5 years while sipping a pinacalada on a beach with the laffs in his rear view mirror lmao

Way to go laffites, that's why you have not won squat for 52 years and are going to crash and burn without even an impact in the playoffs.

Out with a wimper again!

You guys crack me up?

But wait Matt....Best Coach and fans in the whole world Matt...... 'We' made the playoffs and with some potential, luck and bounces any thing can happen Matt..........Analytics and Vegas said so Matt...... we're winners even when 'We' lose. And Ottawa Sucks Matt !!! So there!!!

How's the saying go? Bang your head into a wall over and over, expecting a different result every time? 

Not the brightest but the Best  fans in the world. 

11 hours ago, muskymatt said:

Me too? LOL ?

C'mon now Dax......admit it!

Naw he's triggered by me. I might be angry but nothing compared to the anger a leaf fanatic possesses. Its Other Worldly

11 hours ago, BillM said:

I'm all for Montreal in the playoffs.   The more Canadian teams the better.

I think they will make it. And with the way they are playing they might be able to go deep. They have a lot of heart, grit and they NEVER give up. Fun to watch even though I loath them! ?

Arguing on the internet... here's a good definition.

It's like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over. Then craps all over the board. Then struts around like it won.”

I can hear the cooing in this thread!

HH

Edited by Headhunter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Headhunter said:

It's like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over. Then craps all over the board. Then struts around like it won.”

HH

LOL.   Good one!!!  What sweater would the pigeon be wearing!!! LOL.

3 hours ago, Headhunter said:

HH

Now that’s funny. 

3 hours ago, Headhunter said:

HH

I see a lot of transference going on! I like your analogy though!

funny story from today-

My son, he just turned 4, he doesn't like it when I work afternoons because I'm not around.

I pick him up from daycare this morning and he asks, as he always does, "Dad, do you have to go to work?"

me-   "urghh, ya, I don't want to, but I do, we can still play for a couple hours though...."

I can see him the rear view, he's got a scowl on his face, he's looking out the window trying to think of something spiteful to say or something that will make me stay home.

Then he looks forward and says "Dad, if you're going to work, I'm not a Maple Leaf fan with you anymore"

GLG!

Edited by chris.brock
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

I sure would like to see Andersen make that really big save that doesn't seem capable of making. Playoff teams need that little bit extra from the goalies, the save that keeps them in the game. I have not seen that save being made in a long time.

Also, couldn't someone in charge tell Andersen to stop playing the puck? It's definitely not one of his strengths. 9/10 times, he just gives it away to the other team.

HH

at some point last year they were struggling to score and then one game they made a player stand infront of the net and they scored a few, right now they seem to stand to the side not willing to stand infront of the goalie, I also hope they shoot high on the Bruins goalies especially Johnsson, he would have had 30 goals easily if he could learn how to shoot. 

the Leafs recalled Hutchison from the minors and I think gave Sparks 10 days to get his game back.

congrats to the Leafs for getting into the playoffs now they need to tighten their game up.