2019-2020 Hockey Thread

2 minutes ago, BassMan11 said:

I cannot comprehend how much of a loser you have to be to post things like these. Just complete trolls. 

Grow up.

On an intelligent note.... The Leafs dominated the game, ran into a hot Sens goalie and played their backup who has stunk all year. Crap happens. Its never fun losing to the absolute worst team in the league but I didn't lose any sleep over it. They sure are not coming in hot into the playoffs... but neither are the Bruins. Rask is not on top of his game either.... should be a good series... as per usual.   

GLG

Keep telling yourself that.....another 53 years will pass painfully for you and your grandkids...lmao

40 minutes ago, muskymatt said:

Keep telling yourself that.....another 53 years will pass painfully for you and your grandkids...lmao

Keep telling myself what? That the Leafs and Bruins historically have had good playoff series? Or that the Leafs dominated the game Saturday night? Both comments see to be fairly logical. 

Could be worse... your city could not give 2 craps about having a NHL hockey team for 60 years. Or actually be the laughing stock of NHL... from your owner to your players. But lets just not talk about that.... right?

Edited by BassMan11

23 minutes ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

I can't wait for the draft lottery!!!!

GO SENS GO!!!!

I can't wait to see Kakko or Hughes in a Sens uniform!!!!

Er I mean Avs uniform!!!!   :tease: :tease::tease::tease::tease:

Oooooh. Don’t cha just hate it when that happens? 

Hughes will be such a big asset to the Avs. Any team would be lucky to have him. 

11 hours ago, chris.brock said:

did any of you geniuses actually watch and pay attention the Leafs/ senoritas game? your obsessive, self consuming, miserable hate must be blinding

Leafs fired 44 (double the senoritas 22) on goal and had 23 blocked, 67 directed at the net, Sparks sucks but he won't be playing in the post season

Golf senoritas Golf! and get your disgraceful, embarrassing season over with 

Did the LAFFS win?? HAHAHAHAA

14 hours ago, BassMan11 said:

I cannot comprehend how much of a loser you have to be to post things like these. Just complete trolls. 

Grow up.

On an intelligent note.... The Leafs dominated the game, ran into a hot Sens goalie and played their backup who has stunk all year. Crap happens. Its never fun losing to the absolute worst team in the league but I didn't lose any sleep over it. They sure are not coming in hot into the playoffs... but neither are the Bruins. Rask is not on top of his game either.... should be a good series... as per usual.   

GLG

HAHAHAHAHAHA love it.  You lost me at the word intelligent....

Edited by Squid

LAST CHANCE FOLKS. Either you all drop the insults or your going to be modQed. This is the warning to all of the insulting messages that are being exchanged. First time is for 7 days and the second time is forever. You want to insult each other do it as a P.M. and hopefully you will not get reported. 

Art

• Like 1

https://www.letsgoleafs.com/articles/breaking-andersen-calls-out-defense-at-practice-qu/?fbclid=IwAR3iC0E0vmN66sngLyFtJVSRUyVA8fYl7VWunNHIuKpnDmPUm3TiV93DHNA

#BREAKING Andersen Calls Out Defense At Practice, Quits Leafs, Jumps On Plane To Denmark.

Toronto Maple Leafs goalie Frederik Andersen had a complete outburst today at Leafs' practice. 

After having his net filled with pucks during a couple of drills, the goalie blasted a couple of defenseman and could be heard yelling from the practice. 

Andersen followed that by slamming his equipment on the ice and throwing his stick into the stands. 

According to trainers, the Leafs' goalie then jumped in a taxi without taking a shower and will apparently take a plane to Denmark. 

NHL reporter April Foolington reports that his agent will release a statement soon. 

Mike Babcock said he was hoping that Andersen would find his swag soon, and the last thing he expected was an outburst like this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Squid said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA love it.  You lost me at the word intelligent....

Sorry I lost you,  should have posted the definition below the word. I’ll remember that for next time so you can follow along. 

Not an insult. Just trying to help a guy out. 

Edited by BassMan11

15 minutes ago, BassMan11 said:

Sorry I lost you,  should have posted the definition below the word. I’ll remember that for next time so you can follow along. 

Naw. That's an insult.Waaaaa!!!! I'm gonna tell Art. Waaaaaaa!!!

49 minutes ago, BassMan11 said:

Now that’s intelligent. And grown up. 

Why Thank you!!

Calling them as i see them. I also dont run to the insullted and offended reporting centre.

I will add some of my expertise just the same. I firmly believe that if the leafs score 1 more goal than their opposition, they will win games. Playing to their Potential along with a few lucky bounces would aid them in that endeavour .

Edited by moxie
To offer some expertise

15 hours ago, BassMan11 said:

Oh you didn't lose me that way trust me.. Its you guys that need the help. We are just here to troll you as you guys put it. Leaf fans have a case of amentia. Look that one up smart guy.

17 minutes ago, Squid said:

Oh you didn't lose me that way trust me.. Its you guys that need the help. We are just here to troll you as you guys put it. Leaf fans have a case of amentia. Look that one up smart guy.

Naw we are fine. Just passionate fans of a NHL Hockey team. And I don't really care what you perceive us Leafs fan have a case of. 

And by the way i've been playing hockey since I was 2, played triple A, drafted to the OHL, played in college, the AHL, KHL, Europe, and the NHL. I have coached and GM'd at every level as well as owned a team. So I know everything there is to know about hockey! Do I have enough experience now to give my opinion on hockey related items? Just wanted to check with you..... smart guy. 

?

Edited by BassMan11

Chris you missed the part where I said "as you guys put it". Boston in 5-6 ? Or do yo honestly believe that the leafs will beat the bruins?? This team was supposed to be the team to compete with the Capitals and the Lighting never mind the Bruins.  The leafs are going to struggle to put out a good team next year, with 45 million reserved for four players next year, meaning some players will not get raises or be moved outright. So this is the year that the leafs will get the closest taste of the Stanley but alas will not drink from it. Good luck in the playoffs Leaf fans. Don't be to hard on yourselves and your team because after all it is just a game right??

1 hour ago, BassMan11 said:

Naw we are fine. Just passionate fans of a NHL Hockey team. And I don't really care what you perceive us Leafs fan have a case of. 

And by the way i've been playing hockey since I was 2, played triple A, drafted to the OHL, played in college, the AHL, KHL, Europe, and the NHL. I have coached and GM'd at every level as well as owned a team. So I know everything there is to know about hockey! Do I have enough experience now to give my opinion on hockey related items? Just wanted to check with you..... smart guy. 

?

Wow thats some experience you have there BASSMAN(LOL) You go and sit in your GM chair in the basement of your mothers home and watch the leafs lose in 5.

21 minutes ago, Squid said:

Wow thats some experience you have there BASSMAN(LOL) You go and sit in your GM chair in the basement of your mothers home and watch the leafs lose in 5.

Tisk Tisk... that sure seems like a personal attack to me. What if my mother has passed away... or that her home had burned down? Don't make me get this thread locked down!! Cause I will!!!! 

While in my professional GM's chair I predict the Leafs Bruins series will be great and a close one. I also predict you trolls will watch every game!! Love them or hate them... you hang on every goal. Your Jr. C level analysis is predictable from a "Leafs hater". 

Clinched! GLG