2019-2020 Hockey Thread

13 minutes ago, BillM said:

8 posts all trolling a hockey thread on a fishing forum.   Keep the dream alive.  

More reason to lock this drivel riddled thread down. We'll get there eventually

8 minutes ago, hatethelaffs said:

I'm so in your kitchen just like Boston......went to hockey school ?? Those poor kids you coached explains all the snowflakes.You're hilarious you just keep embarrassing yourself but your used to it been doing it here for years 

the fact that you use the term "snowflakes" tells me absolutely everything I need to know.

Edited by AKRISONER

59 minutes ago, BillM said:

It doesn't sound like you've ever stepped foot on the ice. :)  You don't think I might know a bit more about hockey opposed to someone who's never played the game before?   Is this another troll post?  LOL!    Should I also tell you I've coached as well?  

As for muskies, I love casting for them as well.   Now if I could only get those followers to commit!   

Not gonna win here Billy. Played since I was 3 and made it to the junior ranks . Never stepped on the ice LOL!!!!!  You are definitely a waste of time.

14 minutes ago, Squid said:

Not gonna win here Billy. Played since I was 3 and made it to the junior ranks . Never stepped on the ice LOL!!!!!  You are definitely a waste of time.

Keep the trolling going, I wish Matt would just come out from behind his ridiculous new screen name :)

Edited by BillM

Alright folks this is not a bash fest here so we need to remind people that we are a friendly group that does not insult each other. I will not lock this thread however I can ban people from posting in the forum. Let's not go down that road but instead take this as a warning and play nice again.

Owner 

Art

• Like 1

18 hours ago, hatethelaffs said:

I'm so in your kitchen just like Boston......went to hockey school ?? Those poor kids you coached explains all the snowflakes.You're hilarious you just keep embarrassing yourself but your used to it been doing it here for years 

54191380_10155989451131440_5322052357687607296_n.jpg

So you have been here for years but you had to create a fake account to troll a hockey thread?     Awwwww isn't that cute!!!    Grown man has to hide behind a screen name and throw insults, lol 

I liked Doug McLean's first period feature on Nylander and how he won't get his shirt dirty.  I can't believe Tavares hasn't told the kid. Hey if it's good enough for me to drive the net I expect you too as well.

If the Leafs exit first round I expect Dumass to fall on his sword for the Nylander deal and his decision on Sparks vs McIllenney. Babcock has made it pretty clear that the goalie decision wasn't his.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Oggie said:

I liked Doug McLean's first period feature on Nylander and how he won't get his shirt dirty.  I can't believe Tavares hasn't told the kid. Hey if it's good enough for me to drive the net I expect you too as well.

If the Leafs exit first round I expect Dumass to fall on his sword for the Nylander deal and his decision on Sparks vs McIllenney. Babcock has made it pretty clear that the goalie decision wasn't his.

You don't keep a 35 year old backup and have the possibility of losing Sparks on waivers.   That's a pretty easy decision to me.   As for Nylander,  if they can get a stud D man for him before next season, I'd be all for that.

16 minutes ago, BillM said:

You don't keep a 35 year old backup and have the possibility of losing Sparks on waivers.   That's a pretty easy decision to me.   As for Nylander,  if they can get a stud D man for him before next season, I'd be all for that.

One of those things where I wonder if there is a power struggle / disagreement with Dubas and Babcock. Shouldn’t they be resting Andersen right now? The games are meaningless. Give him a break. Let Sparks prove himself. 

1 hour ago, BillM said:

Yeah, I dunno..  Does Andersen make the call himself if he needs a rest of wants to go into the playoffs all warmed up?   I'm not a goalie, I don't know how they think, lol.

Apparently Babcock asked Andersen how many games he wanted to play down the stretch or if he was ok to play more. Something like that. Who is going to say ‘no’ or that they want to sit out? 

I personally liked the comments Doug Mclean made, he said the Leafs were doing alot of stick checking instead of taking the body , like playoff hockey will be played, hopefully they listen. 

Big game for the Habs tonight

16 minutes ago, mikeh said:

I personally liked the comments Doug Mclean made, he said the Leafs were doing alot of stick checking instead of taking the body , like playoff hockey will be played, hopefully they listen. 

Big game for the Habs tonight

They never take the body enough. Not sure they can change that.