2019-2020 Hockey Thread

1 hour ago, Squid said:

Love it, Stupid childish insults. Tell me Chris, did you play hockey in your life? If you did how high did you get in your career? Double A? 

Ya well the jerk store called..... 

Seriously though.... are you ever going to post something intelligent or at least somewhat insightful on this thread? About any team? More of a rhetorical question. 

Also.... who creates an account on a fishing forum where the only purpose is to comment on a hockey thread to bash 1 particular team. You sir (or ma'am) don't have a lot going on in life do you? 

WOW!!!!

GLG

no excuses coming from me for playing like crap.

but lets put some perspective in.

Leafs sit 3rd in the eastern conference and 5th overall...Lets not blow the team up yet.

If you actually believe that a 6-2 loss to the senators is reflection of reality, give your head a shake lol.

I have some concerns related to the fact that its almost playoff time and the leafs are going through a rough patch when in truth they need to be heating up. But at the same time, they have 3 weeks still to get back on their feet. If this pattern were to continue for the next three weeks then ya you have a major problem. Freddie definitely had a few rough games and then I dont know what the heck sparks was doing in the net on saturday...

I think its funny that Matt keeps harping on about how the leafs dont have goaltending, except for the fact that Freddy is having a vezina quality season? explain that one lol.

Man they definitely miss jake gardiner and dermott though. I unfortunately dont think Jake is coming back this year, something is seriously wrong with his back. Might be time to get someone other than Marincin a shot though, he has struggled.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Squid said:

Typical Leafs team, start strong and finish weak and on top of that complain to the league that the playoff format is not fair :asshat:Gees come on. How do the leafs lose to Ottawa??? 

Since you are not looking for any sort of game analysis. The easiest way to explain this to someone like yourself is.... Ottawa scored more goals than Toronto. That's how they lost. And I know I know thats an obvious take.

imagine being this much in someone's head....

Squids most recent posts, in order...no posts in any other thread, no interaction with anyone except bashing the leafs with every post. The leafs must be doing something right to have him this rattled.

Typical Leafs team, start strong and finish weak and on top of that complain to the league that the playoff format is not fair Gees come on. How do the leafs lose to Ottawa???

Love it, Stupid childish insults. Tell me Chris, did you play hockey in your life? If you did how high did you get in your career? Double A?

Most posters on here fail to see the arrogance of the leaf fans posting to this thread. The thread states 2018-2019 hockey thread ( started in 2016). It doesn't say 2018-2019 leafs hockey thread...

1. I am not a leaf fan. I said I like the leafs but my heart is with the HABS. 2. Never said that it was a good idea to sign Tavares, Matthews, Marner. Nylander. I said that the Leafs will be hard against the...

Gees what happened last night guys.....The city of Toronto registered a 4.8 earthquake last night....AGAIN. Losing to the best in the NHL is understandable but losing to the hawks...come on...

Maybe there will be color photos of the next stanley cup win by the LAFFS!!

Edited by AKRISONER

29 minutes ago, BassMan11 said:

Ya well the jerk store called..... 

Seriously though.... are you ever going to post something intelligent or at least somewhat insightful on this thread? About any team? More of a rhetorical question. 

Also.... who creates an account on a fishing forum where the only purpose is to comment on a hockey thread to bash 1 particular team. You sir (or ma'am) don't have a lot going on in life do you? 

WOW!!!!

GLG

Hey Bassman, just having fun and I didn't sign up here for the hockey thread sheesh. I have been a member on this board since 2001. No need to start insulting me with nothing going on with my life. Speaking of posting intelligent comments, really?? Jerk store....LOL:asshat::jerry::rofl2:

25 minutes ago, AKRISONER said:

imagine being this much in someone's head....

Squids most recent posts, in order...no posts in any other thread, no interaction with anyone except bashing the leafs with every post. The leafs must be doing something right to have him this rattled.

Typical Leafs team, start strong and finish weak and on top of that complain to the league that the playoff format is not fair Gees come on. How do the leafs lose to Ottawa???

Most posters on here fail to see the arrogance of the leaf fans posting to this thread. The thread states 2018-2019 hockey thread ( started in 2016). It doesn't say 2018-2019 leafs hockey thread...

1. I am not a leaf fan. I said I like the leafs but my heart is with the HABS. 2. Never said that it was a good idea to sign Tavares, Matthews, Marner. Nylander. I said that the Leafs will be hard against the...

Gees what happened last night guys.....The city of Toronto registered a 4.8 earthquake last night....AGAIN. Losing to the best in the NHL is understandable but losing to the hawks...come on...

Maybe there will be color photos of the next stanley cup win by the LAFFS!!

Thanks for the recap Ark. I will post something worthwhile about the Laffs when they deserve it.

41 minutes ago, Squid said:

Hey Bassman, just having fun and I didn't sign up here for the hockey thread sheesh. I have been a member on this board since 2001. No need to start insulting me with nothing going on with my life. Speaking of posting intelligent comments, really?? Jerk store....LOL:asshat::jerry::rofl2:

Ahh man... thought maybe if you weren't a Leafs fan maybe you'd at least be a Seinfeld fan... 0 for 2.

My apologies... the rest of that post was for the user "hatethelaffs".  "Tried to get 2 birds stoned at once"...... what about that one?

Lighten up will ya? No need to be angry all the time. 

9 minutes ago, BassMan11 said:

Ahh man... thought maybe if you weren't a Leafs fan maybe you'd at least be a Seinfeld fan... 0 for 2.

My apologies... the rest of that post was for the user "hatethelaffs".  "Tried to get 2 birds stoned at once"...... what about that one?

Lighten up will ya? No need to be angry all the time. 

I got the Seinfeld note and I am a huge Seinfeld fan.  I am very lighthearted.. so no worries there.

I think there is something rotten in the dressing room that has affected the team and the way they play. It can't be good that one of the faces of the team, Matthews, states to the media that they gave up in the third period of the Tampa game. Professionals don't give up!

I sure hope they find it and deal with it before the play-offs.

HH

• Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 5:05 AM, Squid said:

hockey no, I was more into figure skating and syncro swimming 

• Haha 1

On 3/18/2019 at 9:16 AM, Headhunter said:

I think there is something rotten in the dressing room that has affected the team and the way they play.

HH

I don't know if it's coincidence or there's something to it, I'm not in the dressing room, but since Nylander joined the team their winning percentage has gone way down

40 minutes ago, moxie said:

They're on quite the roll. 

you haters can jerk off and suck each other off happily in your misery but I liked the game, loved their play in the 2nd and 3rd, dominating a supposedly cup contender, we didn't get any bounces tonight but the cream tends to rise to the top 

Edited by chris.brock

7 hours ago, chris.brock said:

you haters can jerk off and suck each other off happily in your misery but I liked the game, loved their play in the 2nd and 3rd, dominating a supposedly cup contender, we didn't get any bounces tonight but the cream tends to rise to the top 

Too soon Chris? 

• Like 1

Squid , Moxie, muskymatt ... not even worth quoting any of your inane childish comments ...

If anyone watched Hockey Central at noon today .. McLean and Kypreos shed some light on a bunch of things going on behind the scenes that are  not helping with their lack of confidence ...

at this rate they are not going to be able to stand up to the Bruins ... they were a beast last night against the islanders 

18 minutes ago, Jds63 said:

Squid , Moxie, muskymatt ... not even worth quoting any of your inane childish comments ...

If anyone watched Hockey Central at noon today .. McLean and Kypreos shed some light on a bunch of things going on behind the scenes that are  not helping with their lack of confidence ...

at this rate they are not going to be able to stand up to the Bruins ... they were a beast last night against the islanders 

I dont blame you. The fretful nature of the fanatics inane and child like posts are more entertaining.