2019-2020 Hockey Thread

13 hours ago, chris.brock said:

believe it, there's tons of them, lurking among us here in Ontario, they are typically miserable, social misfits

a lure maker posted on FB wearing the toilet bowl jersey sitting in the ACC for a game, that's like flying a foreign flag in the homeland, my blood was boiling, the ACC people are lame, someone should have promptly fed those guys their jerseys through their f-k eye socket

Really?????

You spew that crap and threats when you laffites are like cockroaches in the home rinks of other teams?

Do you know the definition of hypocrite?

You laffites even wear your rag to games when your team isn't even playing.

Your fans are like a bad rash that keeps coming back!

I don't support violence but yeah I would love to see laff fans ejected for being total arrogant nuisances at games!

What a joke!!

?

1 minute ago, BassMan11 said:

And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse this week.... boom!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/lebreton-flats-redevelopment-dead-1.5035441?cmp=rss

Easy with the venom Matt. Your team is bar none the biggest joke in all off Hockey. 

I wouldnt listen to them Matt. Especially those of the blind follower variety. There is only 1 original six team that hasn't won a championship in like what, 52 yrs? And theres no reason to believe that glorious embarassment of a streak will be broken anytime soon. You only get one guess Matt so make it count.

7 minutes ago, BassMan11 said:

And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse this week.... boom!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/lebreton-flats-redevelopment-dead-1.5035441?cmp=rss

Easy with the venom Matt. Your team is bar none the biggest joke in all off Hockey. 

They sure are now but it's pretty safe to say the Sens acquired that title from the laffs after the laffs held it for 52 years lol

My guess is Ottawa will potentially be back on track in a couple years but for now they are a total embarrassment and Dorion and Melnyk need to take a flying leap off something!

1 minute ago, moxie said:

I wouldnt listen to them Matt. Especially those of the blind follower variety. There is only 1 original six team that hasn't won a championship in like what, 52 yrs? And theres no reason to believe that glorious embarassment of a streak will be broken anytime soon. You only get one guess Matt so make it count.

Name needs not even to be spoken......?

14 hours ago, chris.brock said:

believe it, there's tons of them, lurking among us here in Ontario, they are typically miserable, social misfits

a lure maker posted on FB wearing the toilet bowl jersey sitting in the ACC for a game, that's like flying a foreign flag in the homeland, my blood was boiling, the ACC people are lame, someone should have promptly fed those guys their jerseys through their f-k eye socket

Doesn’t bother me at all. I’ve gone all over in my leafs Jearsy to watch games. It’s all part of the fun. If someone who is a fan of the opposing team can get tickets, more power to em. If the majority can, then it’s on the management one way or the other. 

the fact that there were lots of habs fans at the game speaks volumes about the management and how they only care about the highest bidder. I’m a Maple Leafs fan but man do I ever hate MLSE. 

On 2/27/2019 at 12:10 PM, muskymatt said:

I don't support violence but yeah I would love to see laff fans ejected for being total arrogant nuisances at 

?

The opposite, we need more drunk, arrogant nuisances who aren't afraid to make some noise, at the ACC and abroad

you must love it when the Leafs are in Ottawa and the blue collar Leaf fans show up and stir it up, BWAHHAHAHWAHHAA

I see your buddy has crawled out of his hole and resurfaced, you guys are tight, close bro's eh

• Like 1

On 2/27/2019 at 12:47 PM, jerpears1 said:

Doesn’t bother me at all. I’ve gone all over in my leafs Jearsy to watch games. It’s all part of the fun. If someone who is a fan of the opposing team can get tickets, more power to em. If the majority can, then it’s on the management one way or the other. 

I hear ya Jeremy, sometimes it gets a little out of control though, back in the day I've had a few Leaf games in Buffalo when it becomes not enjoyable, you have to take your buddies to go to the washroom, fights in the corridor 

not a problem at the ACC because it's all suits on their cell phones 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, chris.brock said:

I hear ya Jeremy, sometimes it gets a little out of control though, back in the day I've had a few Leaf games in Buffalo when it becomes not enjoyable, you have to take your buddies to go to the washroom, fights in the corridor 

not a problem at the ACC because it's all suits on their cell phones 

It’s so strange how different buildings can react. Edmonton, Calgary and Ottawa were all fun ribbing. The rivalries were known but it was all in fun and everyone knew we were all fans of the game. Chicago and Detroit were parties. They didn’t care who you root for. It’s hockey and everyone loves it. 

Vancouver I was worried I wasn’t going to get out of there in one piece and I think the only reason I did was because the leafs lost. I’ll never go back into that building. 

Loud and out of control I like.

Rude and classless, not so much.  ;)

When a player gives his all for 9 years and he comes back and the crowd boos, calls him an idiot and throws stuff at him is not OK.

https://www.bardown.com/islanders-fans-throw-plastic-snakes-jersey-at-john-tavares-during-warm-ups-1.1265815?fbclid=IwAR2t_MeDdrH7cx0UvN1YcakhbFSTMbOdknuwW13VXXr6Co33jL7gWTeaVNY

Edited by DRIFTER_016
  • Like 1