2019-2020 Hockey Thread

1 hour ago, jimmer said:

I think Karlsson is overrated to some degree.  However, he might be better on a bigger team. Man, Dorion was in a spot and just wanted to get rid of him.

He was an awesome star player but the injuries over the last couple years was not good for him. I believe his best days are behind him but you never know. I liked him as a player but rumor has it he was a dick in the room, too much ego.

The incoming crop hopefully has a couple excel to make the trade worth it but time will tell.

Good trade imo

Just now, muskymatt said:

He was an awesome star player but the injuries over the last couple years was not good for him. I believe his best days are behind him but you never know. I liked him as a player but rumor has it he was a dick in the room, too much ego.

The incoming crop hopefully has a couple excel to make the trade worth it but time will tell.

Good trade imo

Yeah good trade...so you're a San Jose fan now??? :rofl2:

3 hours ago, jerpears1 said:

I love how they put in a clause that OFC karlsson gets traded to Florida that Ottawa gets another pick. 

You can’t fool me twice!!! Tisk tisk. 

Is that for real? Hahaha how hilarious would it be if he got flipped to where Hoffman is now ? not that it would, but it'd be hilarious

Just now, grimsbylander said:

Tavaras + Marner = LOTS OF POINTS 2018/19!! :clapping:

I wouldn't say they gelled and clicked, but yeah, I think they're gonna put some pucks in the net when they settle in and get comfortable.

Anybody have a roster for tomorrow? AM should be in 

I was listening to the guys on a radio talk show this morning talking about the game and how good the leafs looked.  I flipped to it a couple of times last night and it sure looked less than what an NHL game should look like.  Still a little rusty if you ask me. Can't wait to see the real team play.

16 hours ago, chris.brock said:

I wouldn't say they gelled and clicked, but yeah, I think they're gonna put some pucks in the net when they settle in and get comfortable.

Anybody have a roster for tomorrow? AM should be in 

Can't really see how well they're doing until they play someone other than Ottawa...

Heard the final score this morning while floating out on the bay, and had to wait  til I got home to see Matts response,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Still waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by misfish

35 minutes ago, misfish said:

Heard the final score this morning while floating out on the bay, and had to wait  til I got home to see Matts response,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Still waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We didn't do too bad all considered. We had none of our top players in the lineup and you guys had almost all except Matthews. I expected much worse. Not that I have any expectations for this season and our GM in a complete knob.

Going to be a long and painful years for Sens fans. Not quite as bad as 50 years of laffs sucking so I'm sort of ok with it.