2019-2020 Hockey Thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, chris.brock said:

I dunno, maybe I'm anti feminism, I'm thinking it's a PR move, hopefully I'm wrong and she knows her crap 

but, maybe everything is just magically falling into place,

and the stars are aligning and......

Come work at my place,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, NUF SAID

3 minutes ago, jerpears1 said:

Leafs signed Tavares, Karlsson wants out of Ottawa and they had the worst player on the team interview the owner in someone’s basement.........

anyone wanna predict if Muskymatt ever posts in this thread again? 

Oh! And Colorado has their first overall pick. 

Ottawa is going to make big money this year....they're going film their season as a reality show.

I'm actually sad for the senators fans at this point, it's as if they are in a competition with themselves to make the worst possible deals ? what a bad return for Erik freaking Karlsson ? not even a guaranteed first round pick or top end prospect ?

6 minutes ago, leaf4 said:

I'm actually sad for the senators fans at this point, it's as if they are in a competition with themselves to make the worst possible deals ? what a bad return for Erik freaking Karlsson ? not even a guaranteed first round pick or top end prospect ?

I guess when your star player is publicly begging to leave it undermines the leverage of the organization. That and they're idiots. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, grimsbylander said:

I guess when your star player is publicly begging to leave it undermines the leverage of the organization. That and they're idiots. :lol:

What star player would want to stick around for a complete rebuild?

You laffites are hilarious, the irony of the comments is magnificent.

Lmao...the sens literally didnt get a single NHL player back in that deal hahaha

the season hasnt even started yet

Image result for throw the damn towel gif

This literally might be just the next cog in the wheel of Ottawa's franchise completely folding.

If you seriously think a franchise that was on the rocks while making the conference finals with one of the best players in the world playing for it is going to survive a full rebuild...i got some ocean front property in Ottawa to sell you RIP

Edited by AKRISONER

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:41 PM, scuro2 said:

And we so nice to Matt and try to take him seriously. Come on Matt, crap on the leafs when they are bad but that was no game given to the Leafs by the refs. I'm expecting some praise when the Leafs do well...otherwise you are no better then those ugly gnarled Hab trolls who have no real reason to live except to be a hater. :)

A perfect laff season in my mind is 0-82

I loath the laffs and will never...never give them kudos. 52 years of sucking will never be erased from the history books

?

19 minutes ago, muskymatt said:

What star player would want to stick around for a complete rebuild?

You laffites are hilarious, the irony of the comments is magnificent.

Now I wish YOU were the GM for the Sens...here's the plan, get rid of all the good players for less than their value, ice a team of nobody's, and we'll build the team around a fantastic, brand new puck bag!!! woo hoo!! And just how will they EVER pay for good replacement players when that can't sell dang tickets with the team was winning and Karlsson was ON the ice??? Bye Bye Sens!! :lol: