2019-2020 Hockey Thread

13 hours ago, muskymatt said:

Kadri the diving clown at it again. Not surprised though,  he has no class.

I have two words.... ALEX BURROWS bahahahaha The ultimate dirty, sneaky, classless dude that as I recall got what, 10 games for yet another deliberate dirty knee on Taylor?? Yup, he looked great wearing the big O on his jersey!!!! LOL Who picked him up off waivers from Otta Waaa? NOOOOOBODY!! The city where careers go to die......

GO get 'em Kadri!!!!!! 

Hope the Leafs can get the game 7 monkey off their back !!!!!

Darn TSN and Sportsnet keep showing the collapse from 5 years ago .... cmon !!!!! no need for that .....we all have it burnt into our memories .... LOL

Go Leafs Go !!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, BillM said:

The boys don't care about 2013, I think TSN are the only ones, lol.   All the pressure is on Boston here.  

Marner got quoted when asked about 2013..."i turned the game off and went to the basement to play video games" lolllll

Edited by AKRISONER

25 minutes ago, dave524 said:

Rask didn't bring his "A" game tonight.  

Neither did the " Gardener "

Get ready to mothball the jerseys, flags, foam fingers and Pom Poms "leaf nation" The better team smells blood.

Edited by moxie
forgot to add Pom Poms

2 minutes ago, chris.brock said:

gotta get rid of jim hughson and craig simpson for the play by play, what a couple of lame, closet haters, probably twinks

we need Bowen

Everybodys a hater. Its ok Chris. "leaf nation"  wont have to listen to them after tonight.  

Funny enough its a collapse of sorts. How many times did they fork over the lead.

You can play your game and fly around zipping and doodling but if you dont grind you aint gonna find the cookie at the end of the nookie. 

Good night "leaf nation".. Just got beat by another team you need to  be as good as. Good luck in year three of the rebuild. 

One game better than last year.

Edited by moxie